Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I personally don’t know what to make of the numbers. Definitely seems like more people than usual with big head starts took Ls today. If I can’t get from SNKRS at the drop I’ll head to Nike Santa Monica. It opens at 10. No idea how early to arrive if I have to go there. By 8? By 9? I swore I was done with this **** but it’s kind of fun once in a blue moon. But definitely hoping for SNKRS so I can avoid the hassle.

You know with all the wasted time and energy I think I might just delete all these shoe apps. Three years and I never hit on a raffle from footlocker, footaction, champs, nike nothing.

I'm only able to check out on GR's off snkrs, backup acct. (someone else) hit on the concord 11 on footlocker also a major GR.

If Jordans ain't the flavor right now, they sure are hard to acquire sometimes.

I'm salty

//END

Here in the Bay Area where demand is normally high. If it was made in big quantities folks here be getting multiples. Rather than to striking out on multiple apps with 10 minutes...

Not all stores have received all their shipment. Also there will be restock Monday on these online. Not that serious

I say 4 minutes on Nike and they’re sold out!

The last time grabbed 3 pairs were Shadows 1s, BLK Cement III. How did you do with the foot apps? If score online in the morn with tax free I ain’t going to the mall lol
Not so lucky.... just 1 pair so far..... 3 ten min HS.... I like to cop off of FTL/FTA/Champs coz of their 20% off military discount.... would bring these down to around $165 out the door....

I also was able to grab 3 pairs of BC3s on footapps last year....

Not all stores have received all their shipment. Also there will be restock Monday on these online. Not that serious

I couldn’t say if not all stores didn’t receive their shipments bc how I’m I suppose to know. Either way going online for these kinda bum out of 4 accts. Platinum don’t mean nothing. And that’s a dang fact

What difference would it make? They’ll think he got it off the internet lol

Thats was a dumb statement. If your name is on the register, they can verify your account hit and sell you YOUR shoes.

Got Ws for a 9 & 6.5 from Champs down the street. Haven't gotten an L yet since we moved to Colorado April last year.
Guess competitions gonna be tougher when we move to the bay area next month

Got Ws for a 9 & 6.5 from Champs down the street. Haven't gotten an L yet since we moved to Colorado April last year.
Guess competitions gonna be tougher when we move to the bay area next month

Don’t move here, high cost of living is not great. You can get a 2 bedroom apartment for $2400 out here and the sneaker culture here in the bay it’s too hyped!

Hope these sit or resale won’t be too high. Unfortunately can’t get a pair this weekend. Would be my first pair of J’s since 2010 tbh

I personally don’t know what to make of the numbers. Definitely seems like more people than usual with big head starts took Ls today. If I can’t get from sneakers at the drop I’ll head to Nike Santa Monica. It opens at 10. No idea how early to arrive if I have to go there. By 8? By 9? I swore I was done with this **** but it’s kind of fun once in a blue moon. But definitely hoping for SNKRS so I can avoid the hassle.
I went to the Grove for the Infrared's and people who showed up at opening were able to get their size. They had a lot of pairs. I got there at 7 because sometimes they open early, but they ended up opening at 10.

Please stop. You already have a pair.
The hell does that have to do with anything LOL
I want another pair so having one already doesn’t make that any different. I’m not actually worried about it though. All I meant was, I’m unsure of how much little effort it will require.

I went to the Grove for the Infrared's and people who showed up at opening were able to get their size. They had a lot of pairs. I got there at 7 because sometimes they open early, but they ended up opening at 10.
Was there a line before opening? I guess since I’ll wake up for SNKRS, if I somehow miss on it I’ll just get up and drive to SM, probably be there by 8. If there’s no real line I’ll just get a drink and chill.

Don’t move here, high cost of living is not great. You can get a 2 bedroom apartment for $2400 out here and the sneaker culture here in the bay it’s too hyped!
Seems like there is a lot of hype there. But we have to move coz of work. I wish we found a $2400 apt. Were moving into a $3000. Thats like 5 additional Js a month if we stayed here.

Back
Top Bottom