Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Lmao euro aint playing

Atc sivas my 11.5 just sitting there.
Then went to the other sites. Went for 18 1st. Oos .
Got the spa at bstn.
Screenshot_20190504-031007_Chrome.jpg
hopped to sivas and placed order. $229.

Opened bstn new window and atc then ordered. $211.
Screenshot_20190504-030837_Chrome.jpg

About to charge my galaxy :lol:

Why did you settle for a 12?

It's my standard size, that price, and that 12.5 is gonna be SUPER hard. I didn't put any raffles in, and it's straight online or bust for me. My go to sites are Finish Line & Eastbay. Finish Line doesn't carry 12.5's and Eastbay has been hard af since they re did their website. I couldn't add to the cart at all, for the Black Infrared 6's.

I ain't wasting NO time, fam. It's better to grab a 12 now, then go for that 12.5 and ending up striking out on both. I ain't taking NO chances. ****, PayPal tried to freeze up on me, when I checked on that 12. I quickly refreshed, and I had NO problems after that. Checked out with ease. I was SUPER on it!! I already know SNKRS is gonna hit me with that SUPER DUPER "L", so Eastbay is my only hope.

Thanks again @solecali, for coming with that clutch link!!!

Got my one pair from sneakers. Cos of the bank holiday will probably be delivered on Wednesday. I swear i am never missing a shock drop again!

Idk how BTSN still has pairs when everyone else is sold tf out :lol:

Im just hoping Suppa aint oversell cuz i got my pair thru them

Third pair from Footasylum. Don’t panic folks, if I can cop three pairs there’s plenty of them about.

BSTN came through on my 9.5,
Now looking for a 13 for my big bro. If anybody has any action, let me know.
Preferably under US retail. TIA

Props for the heads up on the BTSN. Copped no problem. Now I don't care if I strike out tomorrow on SNKRs or not.

Back
Top Bottom