Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

FA933B3C-125D-4510-8424-12A0A6D5248A.jpeg
Watch them get "NIKE AIR" on the hang tag stacked and aligned properly, but not the shoes...

Last edited:
Actually just found these in the closet a few days ago. Forgot I brought them over from my parents house a while ago. Please Nike, make these again!!! I wore these in junior high all the time!!!
IMG_20190411_135227.jpg
IMG_20190411_135347.jpg

The white one, was part of the warm-up collection as it had the nylon material over the shoulders! Would love a new one in black, or red or white!!

On another note.....anyone know when they going re release those lightning 4s? Rumors were last year and then in to this year.....I know they're coming but when?

Actually just found these in the closet a few days ago. Forgot I brought them over from my parents house a while ago. Please Nike, make these again!!! I wore these in junior high all the time!!!
IMG_20190411_135227.jpg
IMG_20190411_135347.jpg

The white one, was part of the warm-up collection as it had the nylon material over the shoulders! Would love a new one in black, or red or white!!

The sweatshirt is cool

Whatever that bottom thing is they don't need to retro it and you should give to good will

33 here and I remember the og days as well. It's a different game now.

31 here. We prolly had the best child hood. First pair was black/charcoal-red 7’s back in 92 in the first grade. Sneaker culture definitely not the same as it was in the past. It was more of a tight knit community on the low; still urban. Now it’s just hype and reselling.

FLAME ON.

Last edited:
31 here. We prolly had the best child hood. First pair was bulk/charcoal-red 7’s back in 92 in the first grade. Sneakerculture definitely not the same as it was in the past. It was more of a tight knit community on the low; still urban. Now it’s just hype and reselling.

FLAME ON.
Man exactly.....I remember my dad was so cheap and when I was in like 2nd or 3rd grade we were at good will and I found a pair of beat Jordan 7s. They were a little big but I wanted then so bad so he bought me them. I heard about the 1-800 Nike where you could mail them damaged shoes for a replacement and wrote them a sob as letter. They sent me back a pair of og Jordan 9s white and black in my size. Ever since then I've been loyal to Nike.....best feeling in the world opening that box seeing what they plugged me with. I was so happy

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I'm in. Been here since they made fun of this kid with outrageous hypebeast outfits in the hypebeast thread, BUT he had no arms!!! Because of a genetic defect or something like that. Crazy times!

IMG_20190411_135227.jpg
IMG_20190411_135347.jpg

I had that sweatshirt in black back in the day; wore it regularly for like 15 years!

The toe box angle in these pics looks much better than the ones from the day. Not what we want, but I'd be fine with it. Hopefully the production versions look more like these official beauty pageant pics!

Back
Top Bottom