Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Man, you guys are out here taking exacto knives to your shoes, and ironing them with wet t-shirts? :lol:
tenor.gif
AM I the only one that thinks the “2019” bred 4s aren’t going to paint chip or crack at all?!?!!

So I just showed a picture of the back heel tab to my girl who couldn’t care less about sneakers. I asked her what she noticed about them, she immediately said “it’s not centered“ I know this has been beaten into the ground, but I found it funny. Can’t wait to finally get these in hand, so I can give my 2012’s a proper burial.

Is it true half sizes are rare/harder to get? I wanna reserve my true size on the app (8.5) instead of going for size 9s. When I won the footlocker raffle for BCIII's I had to get a 9 which looked huge on me lol

So I just showed a picture of the back heel tab to my girl who couldn’t care less about sneakers. I asked her what she noticed about them, she immediately said “it’s not centered“ I know this has been beaten into the ground, but I found it funny. Can’t wait to finally get these in hand, so I can give my 2012’s a proper burial.

Kinda scary to me that it's that noticeable to the average person. Imagine people who don't know any better actually thinking you're wearing fakes :rolleyes

^^^^^ I've been wearing my pair around the house after work the past couple days. I honestly don't know right now what I'm going to do come the 4th. My natural inclination is to go for another pair. All the wrong things aside, they still look good when I look down, especially when I'm wearing my various ubiquitous after-work/weekend sweats. And as I've said, I don't want to wait till I'm 50 for another shot at them. At the same time, I don't find myself peeing my pants over having them, either. Which is kind of a problem. I definitely needed at least this one pair, but there's something wrong here when I bought three pairs of the navy snakeskin 11 lows on Friday with zero hesitation, and have zero regrets, yet I'm having to try and convince myself to get a second pair of these. I mean, think about that for a second. Obviously I love those navys, but come on. I should be at least as hyped for these. Instead it's the reverse. Hmmm, I think I just gave myself the answer.

Y’all realize the banana shape y’all are talking about limits creasing right? Yall want comfort or just looks? Running shoes have that shape to assist with your natural stride. At this point jordan retros, well as far as 3s and 4s aren’t made to really produce to ball in at this point and the tech is 30 years old. I’m happy with my pair of 19s and their comfortable And seem to blow 2008s and 2012s out the water. I’ve owned 99s, CDPs 2012s and now these BTW.

Back
Top Bottom