Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

giphy.gif

Actually might be a good sign. People have an hour to say yes/no to pairs they won. Lots of people just let the full hour run out instead of simply saying "no". Depending where you are in "line" you may have to wait until a few people's full hours run out.
Nah I caught the L at 11pm lmao

Hit even on my 7 min fta, only second time ever.
Had to pass on all 3 L.I. stores since I got several from the shock, scratch snkrs and sns.
No work tmrw, no interesting early soccer matches, so will be glad to sleep in late. Thanks to this abundant release! :wow:

Hit even on my 7 min fta, only second time ever.
Had to pass on all 3 L.I. stores since I got several from the shock, scratch snkrs and sns.
No work tmrw, no interesting early soccer matches, so will be glad to sleep in late. Thanks to this abundant release! :wow:
Amen.

I know almost all of the past recent OG color Jordan Retros were a GR, but man these 4s right here feel like a massive GR compared to the rest. People going 3 for 3 on the foot apps with only a 7 min headstart lol. In all honesty, it's great to see everyone hitting Ws left and right. For the others, I want to say good luck tomorrow but ya'll wont need it, these should be had by everyone with minimal effort one way or another.

Welp, finally got the “next time” on my reset Champs just before 10p central. Glad I threw in a last minute entry on FTL for the double. Very rare I buy doubles anymore, but it’s hard not to with NA back.

I know almost all of the past recent OG color Jordan Retros were a GR, but man these 4s right here feel like a massive GR compared to the rest. People going 3 for 3 on the foot apps with only a 7 min headstart lol. In all honesty, it's great to see everyone hitting Ws left and right. For the others, I want to say good luck tomorrow but ya'll wont need it, these should be had by everyone with minimal effort one way or another.

That’s what i am saying i think all sit these out

Back
Top Bottom