Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

hopefully paypal checkout is actually going through. that was the only way i was able to order (if it gets confirmed)
I'd be overjoyed just to see the pr0duc t page on any of these sites again, nevermind even get to the payment step. I've never been waitlisted this long across so many sites.

Nostalgia

Personally, I Had A Shot At These In ‘99 Weekend Of The Retro Release When I Walked Into City Sports With My Dad And They Caught My Eye. I Asked My Dad If I Could Get Them And He Decided It Was A Good Time To Have A “Teaching Moment” And Told Me We Could Come Back Tomorrow With My Own Money I’d Left At Home To Purchase Them.

Sure Enough, Came Back The Next Day Smiling Ear To Ear With $100 In My Hand And These Bad Boys Were SOLD OUT :frown:

I Don’t Ever Leave A Black Cement IV Release On Shelf To This Day As Such :lol:

#RIPPops

Damn that's a bummer, but great story.

Woke up at 740am PT and got an order through on eastbay for an 11.5 using PayPal checkout. I go for a second order but they’re sold out. Glad I got my first pair.

Got the second pair from finish line at 8:05.

Last edited:
Ended up getting 2 pairs cuz SNKRS was pending for dumb long so I panicked and hopped on DICKS to cop :lol:. Would it be worth it to try to resell a pair, or should I not even bother and just cancel one of the orders?

Got my daughter a pair of GS off of NDC. Nike wouldn't let me apply my Bday coupon though.

I have been wearing my early pair this week. Can't wait to break them in. It took my 2012 a lot of wearing to get comfortable. None of my other 4s have been like that.

20190504_095426.jpg

1989 and 2019
Gotta go find myself a second pair

Back
Top Bottom