Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Damn no hang tag
Even tho I have no use for it and it just stays in the box
I would be a little upset
ED480C11-7FE7-4694-90B8-4206AD909BED.jpeg

I use mine as pull chains on the ceiling fan in my sneaker room.

I’ve tried on one if my pairs. They feel great, glad I went up 1/2 size though. IV’s have always tend to run snug for me and i have pretty narrow feet.

Picked mine up from Ftl and my pair didn’t come with the hang tag. Small chip that isn’t really noticeable but bothers me also, will definitely start opening my pair and inspecting from now on.

Gotta’ go early fam’, it’s the only way. In case you get stuck with a ishhy pair, you can swap.

better than 2012s for sure (which isn't a high bar) but still room for improvement, especially with the off centered nike air.

Correctimundo. Not a high bar at allllll... The swoosh running off the back is the same on the white cements and recent retro3’s as well... not sure why the check is so scared... but its some pretty sad shjt for such iconic pairs.

This pear sure brought out us old heads lmao. Saw a couple guys probably older than even me!

Been wearing my WC4 for the first time since last summer, I do have to say the comfort really holds up.

Picked up my FTL pair, it looks pretty damn good, one section on one midsole doesn't have a fantastic paint job but the glue overall is good. Homeboy was commenting that the Travis Scott 4 had way worse glue then this one. Went over to Kids FL to grab a 6 for the wife, she loves her pair too and she is not really into Jordans (loves her Pure Boost and Air Max).

Gonna grab some pics in a while. Maybe do a 2012/2019 I have a 12 pair that is super clean besides the cracking.

Also going to compare the breds, black metallic 5, and maybe the bordouex just to compare the material.

Locked down one on champs app and got the double up at shoe palace with the leftovers after 12. Nothing but OGs in there. Dope.

Got a PayPal submission from snkrs but no confirmation pretty sure they gonna cancel only need 2 pairs anyways.

What's this Pringle tab y'all talking about.

Side note: this is why I double up.
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190504142727638_COVER.jpg

I like to beat them to death haha

Well, honestly my white cement 4’s have held up well. I’m sure these will too.

The BC4 and the fire reds I have are cracked but anything newer for example oreos, alternate 89, DFA, motorsports (both cw) are all 100% fine they have not cracked and I doubt they ever will.

If you take a pair or oreos and dig your finger in you can tell it's more rubberized. I believe that some cracking does occur (the midsole bends as soon as you wear them) but the paint does not chip and flake off like the 2012.

BUT these are the new BC4 so if they for some strange reason did crack I would not be totally shocked.

Locked down one on champs app and got the double up at shoe palace with the leftovers after 12. Nothing but OGs in there. Dope.

Got a PayPal submission from snkrs but no confirmation pretty sure they gonna cancel only need 2 pairs anyways.

this is why its necesssary to always double up on shoes you love.

Yeah you do, but you *can* clean them you know!

Mine get banged up and scuffed, but my shoes are ALWAYS clean. Having said that I have a BC4 pair beat to death and dirty like that just not.... that dirty... haha

Back
Top Bottom