Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Wait, does the left shoe have red NA and the right shoe has a white NA?

Without looking I assume my '12 pair has a white jumpman. Will we get the FR4 with a red NA or white NA or one of each???
Must be glare. Red na should happen.

Ok Thanku.. so you don’t have to wait a week to do this?
U dnt hv to wait a week to search in ur local area, but that's not a true stock locate.. You can call around to stores in ur area without goin to the store... stock locate is wen they scan the sku an search the shoe "nationwide at all stores... hopefully u get a pair bro, good luck!!

Toebox adjustment has been achieved.

Alright now anyone else gonna try the lining/edging? Besides sthebest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen so many people complain about a shoe :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on...

Crazy how some of y’all order 5 pairs and only keep one... bc you try to find the best “pair”

Still can’t believe some of y’all are really putting a iron to the shoe????

Infrared 6 thread was pretty similar but there was ALOT of flawed pairs

Still no shipping update from SNS. Hoping they come thru since I passed on SNKRS for there confirmation.

These shouldn't crack like the 2012

It's possible, but none of the pairs in the last 5 years or more had that problem afaik.

If you mean the foam drying out then I would assume 10 years like anything else. Anything but 1's should be ok for 10 years/

Kind of off topic but I shouldn’t wear my ds 09 space jams? I was planning on it soon lol.

I have never seen so many people complain about a shoe :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come on...

Crazy how some of y’all order 5 pairs and only keep one... bc you try to find the best “pair”

Still can’t believe some of y’all are really putting a iron to the shoe????

Ah, you missed the WC4 thread...

307qcf.jpg

Toebox adjustment has been achieved.

Alright now anyone else gonna try the lining/edging? Besides sthebest.

Does anybody can refer me what type of fabric pencil & color to use to achieve this? I was gonna try the x-acto method but its gonna take alot of skill & patience to get it to look somewhat good

Yup. Really wishing I'd returned my second pair of infrareds for these right now. :lol: Being a college student with limited funds is wack but oh well. Maybe one day I'll get these if resell dies down because right now they're already near $300. :smh:

Yup. Really wishing I'd returned my second pair of infrareds for these right now. :lol: Being a college student with limited funds is wack but oh well. Maybe one day I'll get these if resell dies down because right now they're already near $300. :smh:

If I’m not mistaken weren’t you saying earlier in the thread that you didn’t want these because they weren’t up to your standards or something like that?

If I’m not mistaken weren’t you saying earlier in the thread that you didn’t want these because they weren’t up to your standards or something like that?
I did. I was unsure what to think because I expected a little better but after seeing more photos I realized my complaints were very minor. My biggest issue was the awful cliff toebox I'd seen on some pairs but that can be fixed with ironing and a shoe tree. Then add that onto the fact that they're an OG colorway, I've never owned a 4, and "The Shot", and as a result you have me changing my tune about these. :lol:

1/2 size down.

As you can see, everyone's foot is different and other's advice may not be what's right for your foot.

They ran/run big to you too?

I posted a comparison to a different colorway of the IV, and they was too much toe box volume for my liking.

I did. I was unsure what to think because I expected a little better but after seeing more photos I realized my complaints were very minor. My biggest issue was the awful cliff toebox I'd seen on some pairs but that can be fixed with ironing and a shoe tree. Then add that onto the fact that they're an OG colorway, I've never owned a 4, and "The Shot", and as a result you have me changing my tune about these. :lol:

At least you can admit it.

Back
Top Bottom