Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Yeah that’s because the uppers on the 2012 was a disgusting thick hairy nubuck material. Of course is was thick. It was also trash. Durabuck is a thin material. In this case you would’ve thought OGs and ‘99s were “thin and flimsy” too I guess.
false. I've had every iteration of this shoe...
'89, '99, '08, '12 and now these. this pair is the flimsiest by far. it seems to be more on par with the '08. '12 was better quality although this pair LOOKS better. also, you didnt have to mix and match to put together a good pair do to inconsistent quality on the '12 release. the only things that were not better on the '12 is the jumpmam and midsole chipping.

Two Of The Best Sneakers Ever Released :pimp:
14D7B06A-E12A-47BE-A28D-F722BF713082.jpeg

5606BCF2-E991-440A-8B94-6A0614990BDE.jpeg

9C5A9B5E-3273-44A4-B81F-E38F28A55BEA.jpeg

36783781-8C5B-4FE6-9C05-58F8056D646B.jpeg

60C5091A-3DD1-455E-ADAA-2F20826BD608.jpeg
What app u use to take these pics or filter

false. I've had every iteration of this shoe...
'89, '99, '08, '12 and now these. this pair is the flimsiest by far. it seems to be more on par with the '08. '12 was better quality although this pair LOOKS better. also, you didnt have to mix and match to put together a good pair do to inconsistent quality on the '12 release. the only things that were not better on the '12 is the jumpmam and midsole chipping.

‘12 was NOT better quality. Stop. Please. And mixing and matching is not a necessity on any version. That’s something someone has to want to do. Most people won’t even think to mix and match pairs. Saying the ‘12 is better quality is BS tho. You’re obviously just looking for attention.

You couldn't be more wrong. It's insane and honestly looks pretty dumb but to each their own. Been doin this since 92. Never ironed one shoe lol. Will never iron a shoe. You realize once you walk in them it will reshape anyhow and you're damaging the integrity of the shoe? Cats were doing this to get creases out almost 2 decades ago until they realized the second they wore them the iron was useless and the shoe creased again.

First of all, a lot of us here have been doing this way before 92 and this isn’t anything new. Damaging the integrity of a the shoe? TF you talking about? Jordan Brand has done that all on their own with the banana shape they hit us with.

No type of way, homey, just not new to this "culture." I get what ya'll are doing but it doesn't change the fact you guys are destroying the integrity of a brand new shoe. After a couple wears if that even it's gonna look even worse than it did factory. I guess i could say you know who doesn't wear their shoes when they talk about ironing them.

Again, reshaping the toebox isn’t in any way destroying anything, it’s correcting it.

Still can’t believe some of y’all are really putting a iron to the shoe????

There is a particular process and when done correctly the shoe looks more accurate to the original shape.

Wait, why are guys ironing these, what does that do?

See above

Still havent seen in hand but Im critical of 4's and these arent without flaws. I still think they seem to look good overall when you dont overanalyze.

IMO the BC3 were the opposite. They had flaws and look like Krusty the clown shoes to beat a dead horse.

‘12 was NOT better quality. Stop. Please. And mixing and matching is not a necessity on any version. That’s something someone has to want to do. Most people won’t even think to mix and match pairs. Saying the ‘12 is better quality is BS tho. You’re obviously just looking for attention.
I have both pairs in my hand right now and I have to agree. The ‘12s are fresher. But then again I usually take 5-8 years before I UNDS a shoe.

Infrareds are the first j I doubled up on since black red 13's.

How can you regret them, thats like regretting ya kids.
LOL I love my infrareds don't get me wrong. :lol: They're a phenomenal shoe and easily one of my favorite silhouettes, however I don't have an actual career that lets me make a steady income, so I only buy sneakers every now and then. On one hand I'm happy to have 2 pairs of infras and on another I wish I could've gotten these.

Some people don't sweat the integrity of their kicks and lose sleep if they're willing to reshape the toe box in the first place. They're just sneakers no matter how we look at it.

-Drew
The vast majority dont sweat or lose sleep over the toebox to the point of putting an iron to it.

And comparing these to 09-17 AM1 is laughable. These aren't even in the same ballpark. You're just doing too much.

LOL I love my infrareds don't get me wrong. :lol: They're a phenomenal shoe and easily one of my favorite silhouettes, however I don't have an actual career that lets me make a steady income, so I only buy sneakers every now and then. On one hand I'm happy to have 2 pairs of infras and on another I wish I could've gotten these.
You doing this all wrong homie.

U tryna be a sneaker head or you like sneakers?

Am I the only one who passed on these? Love the shoe, but like the white cement better and already have those from 99 and 2016?.?

Still hoping we get a splatter paint midsoles I like the splatter on the 4s.
Air-Jordan-4-OVO-Promo-Splatter-3.jpg

I'm praying we get these one day too
phjppoozcwstpron8ecf (2).jpg

Remeber in 99 going to cop these thinking they were the release version only to see these
air-jordan-iv-4-columbia-01.jpg

Displayed everywhere still copped but was pretty dissapointed.

attention? FOH! :lol: I just explained in detail why I said what I said. u, on the the other, simply gave a USELESS opinion with no reasoning to back it up, which looks more like attention seeking. so why would anyone give any Merritt to your OPINION?

comfort is subjective and debatable since everyone has different feet. shape, jumpman and midsole chipping were the issues with '12. the UPPER 9n the '12 was better quality is all I was saying and I'm standing by that. if you dont have both to compare, u should probably just shut up.

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom