Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

JB really needs to change the outstretched arm on the tongue jumpman to something that REMOTELY resembles a human arm on the 4's.

anybody that has these shoes already, does the green glow color pop like it does in those pics?
Sneakerpolitics pictures of shoes are always doctored up a bit so how they look there is slightly better than how they will look in person. I saw the shoes in person at a FTL here, manager showed em to me, they look very nice IMO but not like those pictures about lol. The FTL pics i posted are closer to how they look honestly

Sneakerpolitics knows exactly what to do to make a person on the fence cop a pair lol

Can we use our FTL VIP coupons that's printed on the receipt for these? I heard the new VIP coupons are like the bday coupons and are viewed as a coupon and not a payment method anymore so you can't use them on new releases. Also, I guess you can't stack bday coupons and VIP coupons anymore in store or online?

Last edited:
Can we use our FTL VIP coupons that's printed on the receipt for these? I heard the new VIP coupons are like the bday coupons and are viewed as a coupon and not a payment method anymore so you can't use them on new releases. Also, I guess you can't stack bday coupons and VIP coupons anymore in store or online?

Yep so basically our vip rewards have become as useless as those survey coupons u get on every receipt. So if its not a new release and not excluded youre better off using bday coupon (more than $100) ....

Unless ...

The employee or manager in store has a way of stacking bday and vip and ALLOWS it.

Online u have to enter your vip coupon in the section where u enter the bday coupon instead of the gift card section

They're useless to me now. Tried to use them on the FR 3's and none of mine would scan. The days of stacking rewards with the Bday coupon is over. :smh:

They're useless to me now. Tried to use them on the FR 3's and none of mine would scan. The days of stacking rewards with the Bday coupon is over. :smh:

Mine didnt work in store either and i was buying a pair of shorts n some socks. Dude told me to call FTL so i called n the ***** had attitude like i didnt know how to enter the stupid number. So then she wanted me to just place a phon order i was like na im saving these for later. So i had her enter the numbers and she said they worked but we'll see next time i try to use it

Them don't look half bad 
tongue.gif

For those of you wondering about ftl and the coupons, they make it more difficult than before. From my knowledge, the only thing you can still stack are the VIP rewards you earn. You can't stack the VIP rewards with other coupons like the b-day or the $20 off $100 purchase. Same thing with the military discount, can't be combined with the VIP rewards. In the past I was able to use the military discount combine with the rewards to save about $40-$50 off msrp, but not anymore. I think corporate got irritated I was able to get the Olympic vi's last year with military discount combined with VIP rewards for under $60 out the door. Got a paired reserved Saturday, was able to walk in to ftl Sunday afternoon and still had my size available. Was gonna pass on these but I'm a sucker for iv's.

Back
Top Bottom