Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

campn out for every release is new. it used be only for limited releases or for a shoe that has nevr retroed or hasn't retroed for a while. now it's as tho ppl just want the shoe because it's the latest jordan, regardless of the cw and imo, that's hypebeastn. i believe some of the reason is because now u see more celebrities rockn j's and so naturally, the kids follow suit. i know u remember when j's weren't mainstream.

im not knockn campn out. in fact, ive done it in the past and enjoyed the experience tremendously. there's nothing like the feeln of finally getn the shoe after waitn all night. met some cool people too.
Depends where you at, I've been camping for every release regardless if it was an OG CW or new CW if I liked it back in the day. Nowadays the malls in my area don't allow camping out and stores like HOH, Champs, Footaction, etc starting these online sweepstakes. You have to be picked to be able to buy the shoes, which sucks, but at least you know you got a pair prior to the release date and have second shot by trying to get it online if you didn't win the raffle.

Last edited:
Not a smart idea to have that info on the outside of the box
I agree. Luckily they weren't stolen in transit being that they stamped what was inside the box.

I'm hoping this isn't going to be their new process; stamping the contents on the box for everyone to see

Last edited:
I will do a little searching and see if I can't come up with these after whiffing on the IVs from the Fear Pack.

Everyone has different opinions....the IV is the first Jordan I ever had in 89 and is my all time favorite model. I have been so disappointed in the treatment this Jordan has received since after the 99 retro, until now. I love this colorway and will be my first IV since my 99s started cracking.

you would love this hat I saw in champs today.
Not bad for a head reflector for cycling. 
roll.gif

Depends where you at, I've been camping for every release regardless if it was an OG CW or new CW if I liked it back in the day. Nowadays the malls in my area don't allow camping out and stores like HOH, Champs, Footaction, etc starting these online sweepstakes. You have to be picked to be able to buy the shoes, which sucks, but at least you know you got a pair prior to the release date and have second shot by trying to get it online if you didn't win the raffle.

Not sure what you mean by back in the day. Camping is a recent development within the past few years, because it's even happening for general release sneakers.

Not sure what you mean by back in the day. Camping is a recent development within the past few years, because it's even happening for general release sneakers.

Just got home from surgery and noticed that my EB box has the style number, size, and Jordan Retro 4 stamped on it. Hmm. This is a first for me.

Cant wait to break these out once I'm able to walk long enough on my own
pimp.gif
I noticed the same thing on my Toro IV I got from Eastbay, but mines was hidden under the shipment sticker.

I think the shoes are prepackaged when they are delivered to Eastbay. The shipper from Eastbay is probably supposed to put the shipping label over the stamped info but didn't for some reason.

Eastbay definitely receives prepackaged shoes from its vendor.

I think the shoes are prepackaged when they are delivered to Eastbay. The shipper from Eastbay is probably supposed to put the shipping label over the stamped info but didn't for some reason.

Eastbay definitely receives prepackaged shoes from its vendor.
Makes sense.

It was just my first time, in many years, that I ever received a box stamped like that.

I'm gonna hold onto all my EB boxes from now on and use them as replacement boxes in case my OG boxes get destroyed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom