Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Rocket

I can't see this getting too much crazier than the White Cement 3s last year. Which released around the same time. Hopefully I'm right.

huh white cements dropped in jan bro.... 1st drop of the yr
I know this. January and February are around the same "time" to me. I didn't say the same "month". First quarter.

I can't see this getting too much crazier than the White Cement 3s last year. Which released around the same time. Hopefully I'm right.

I know this. January and February are around the same "time" to me. I didn't say the same "month". First quarter.

Can't Wait 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i'm thinking more people have been waiting for these to release than there were for wc iii's.
you also have to factor in all the bastard children that were recently birthed by the concord wh0r3.
roll.gif
   So True...

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i'm thinking more people have been waiting for these to release than there were for wc iii's.
you also have to factor in all the bastard children that were recently birthed by the concord wh0r3.
roll.gif
   So True...

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Anybody know how much i would have to pay on the aftermarket if I miss out on release day? I'm definitely not trying to pay resale prices but I need to know how much I should save to keep my self prepared for any situation. I need these!

I will say at least $300.
Haven't been out in 10+ years and they're an OG colorway.

I would save at least 3 bro, because people are gonna try and sell these as high as the Concords.

Watch.

Anybody know how much i would have to pay on the aftermarket if I miss out on release day? I'm definitely not trying to pay resale prices but I need to know how much I should save to keep my self prepared for any situation. I need these!

I would save at least 3 bro, because people are gonna try and sell these as high as the Concords.

Watch.

ah 1st Q ok

ah 1st Q ok

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Watch.
Then what about the Chicago 10s? they arent going for that much

Watch.

Originally Posted by Elkman90210

Watch.
But IVs are naturally more popular than Xs. Cement IVs especially are one of the most sought after Jordan's of all time next to BC3, WC3, and Concords

Watch.
But IVs are naturally more popular than Xs. Cement IVs especially are one of the most sought after Jordan's of all time next to BC3, WC3, and Concords

Watch.

IF THESE DON'T GO FOR MUCH RE-SELL THEN YOU KNOW JORDAN GR RE-SELL DAYS ARE DEAD.   

Watch.

IF THESE DON'T GO FOR MUCH RE-SELL THEN YOU KNOW JORDAN GR RE-SELL DAYS ARE DEAD.   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom