Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

They are available for preorder here if you wiling to pay $200
http://www.deadstockshoes...ew/id/19003/category/587

The are sold out. Try adding it to your cart and you will get an error message. 
Sorry to hear that i was able to get a size 11 earlier, and the red foams to.
all good. How much was it after shipping and tax? isn't it like 235? 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Don't understand wearing the hang tag. People rock their price tags on their kicks from this one shop here all the time.
SMH.

In 89' everyone rocked the IVs with the hangtags.  After 6 months when the hangtag was too dirty to see though, we would take it off the shoe and use it as a key chain.
And that's almost exactly how we string them up, but we had every lace going straight across with the "display lace".  You could pay one of the 6th graders $5 to do a checkerboard lace with any color that you wanted.
Those were the days.
Terrance is wearing these like a true first gen-er
pimp.gif

although the only hangtag i'd rock would have to say nike air on it.
qft still have a few from back in the day. they made like 3 different types of nike air hangtags back in the day. my favorite being the ones that came with my air force v

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Don't understand wearing the hang tag. People rock their price tags on their kicks from this one shop here all the time.
SMH.

In 89' everyone rocked the IVs with the hangtags.  After 6 months when the hangtag was too dirty to see though, we would take it off the shoe and use it as a key chain.
And that's almost exactly how we string them up, but we had every lace going straight across with the "display lace".  You could pay one of the 6th graders $5 to do a checkerboard lace with any color that you wanted.
Those were the days.
Terrance is wearing these like a true first gen-er
pimp.gif

although the only hangtag i'd rock would have to say nike air on it.
qft still have a few from back in the day. they made like 3 different types of nike air hangtags back in the day. my favorite being the ones that came with my air force v

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Are these going to sell out fast on NDC?

I have a Nike gift card I want to use

Good luck with that.  Seems pretty much every release that hits NDC that has even a tiny bit of hype around it is gone in like 2 mins, faster than the time to cut and paste a gift card number in and try to add it.  
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Are these going to sell out fast on NDC?

I have a Nike gift card I want to use

Good luck with that.  Seems pretty much every release that hits NDC that has even a tiny bit of hype around it is gone in like 2 mins, faster than the time to cut and paste a gift card number in and try to add it.  
indifferent.gif

Got a feeling I will be able to cop easily at midnight online at Finishline or Eastbay. Been able to get every shoe I ever wanted of there except the 11s.

Got a feeling I will be able to cop easily at midnight online at Finishline or Eastbay. Been able to get every shoe I ever wanted of there except the 11s.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by Zyzz

2012>>>99's

Blasphemy
only thing da 99 has is da nike air.... obviously da shape is different and stuff too...but at this point 99's are unwearable.

and memphis is smokin crack thinking aint no heat this month...foamposites are arguably gonna be more popular then these on da streets.

2012>>>99's

Blasphemy
only thing da 99 has is da nike air.... obviously da shape is different and stuff too...but at this point 99's are unwearable.

and memphis is smokin crack thinking aint no heat this month...foamposites are arguably gonna be more popular then these on da streets.

I can not believe some of the things that have been posted in this thread. Nor can I believe there is so much hype around these with the history recent retro IVs have had in terms of quality. Buy what you want, guys, but a release like this should not be so hyped. Only going to give them grounds to charge you more $ for crappy kicks down the line. Some of you guys have gone colorway-crazy.

I can not believe some of the things that have been posted in this thread. Nor can I believe there is so much hype around these with the history recent retro IVs have had in terms of quality. Buy what you want, guys, but a release like this should not be so hyped. Only going to give them grounds to charge you more $ for crappy kicks down the line. Some of you guys have gone colorway-crazy.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

2012>>>99's

Blasphemy

Ninja still hasn't figured out we have 50 states
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

2012>>>99's

Blasphemy

Ninja still hasn't figured out we have 50 states
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom