Air Jordan IV with "NIKE AIR" logo back again in 2014?

i'm just gonna say it...

i hope nike chooses the black-cement 4 & black-metallic 5 to do the NA treatment...

...100 times more than a white/blk-cement 4 or white/blk-red 5, therefore i hope DTRT provides no inspiration & it's all Elho!

there will probably be a DTRT 4, but it wont be the White Cement 4s. my thinking is that it will be something over the top...think DTRT Spizikes. probably white upper, blue/yellow speckled midsole, 40 acres and a mule logo somewhere on the shoe.

It's the only way JB can survive ! They are running out of colorways and ideas to retro, the only way they can milk people is to re retro everything with Nike air again to survive another 5 plus years
That same sentiment has been expressed many times in the past, yet the division of Nike known as "Jordan Brand" still continues to grow (last year JB grew 25-30% http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...michael-jordan-still-earns-80-million-a-year/).  They're going to continue to sell the same thing over and over and over again for the next 5 years, while increasing the price, and throwing in a few new colorways to shake things up a bit (i.e Crimson 3's, Joker 3's, Red 4's, Bel Air 5's Elephant Print 5's, Green glow 4's and Black Grape 5's). 

more than likely Jordan Brand will release a 25th anniversary edition of the black cement 4 to celebrate the shot over Craig Ehlo
This. Plus Jordan Brand would love to release more IVs that will be bought with the addition of Nike Air after all of them that dropped this and last year to maximize profits.

After buying 88 3s and 2 of the nike air edition 1s this year , anything with a jump man on the back look
mean.gif
to me now lol
You were lucky,you got your favorite Jordans with the NIKE AIR,I wish we who love the IVs will be lucky too in 2014!

For the time being we're stuck with the ugly and mediocre quality 2012 reissues (especially the White/Cements) or the sublime 99s which we can't actually wear due to their value and/or the soles cracking thing...At least I who happens to own some mint 99 IVs won't risk wearing them...
frown.gif

I'd defiantly like to see NA come back but I don't want to pay extra money for it. The price for J's is already too high.

^

I agree with you,they're expensive but I wouldn't mind if the quality was there too...

On another note,it seems like a lot of people think that $100 of say 1999 is $100 in 2013.It's not...

Oh and I remember it as if it was yesterday how much effort it took to finally persuade my parents buy me those cool looking new black IVs in 1989.They were insanely expensive here in Greece.

I've actually had this hope/thought since the day the news came out for the 88s. That would be crazy if JB could do a 25th anniversary of the black cement 4. But if they do, please JB please  release them to the retail stores, and dont do an online only, i scooped a pair of 88s, but i had a hell of a time doing it

Arranging shoes in the shoe room making way for some new additions. I must say, the 2012's did no justice. I need the white cement or black/red 4's to come back out. I miss the of like material and quality....and the of pricing. LolView media item 561095

Respect to the OP for speaking English better than 90% of the people on this forum whose native language is English.
Hey,thanks!I appreciate it.
smile.gif
  You know,when I was a kid I used to watch fanatically GI Joe (ahh...good times!) in English and other American series and films,so it was never difficult for me to learn to speak or write English.But still,it's not my native language,therefore occasionally I may write sth that's wrong,odd or whatever,so please be gentle in that case...
laugh.gif

I've actually had this hope/thought since the day the news came out for the 88s. That would be crazy if JB could do a 25th anniversary of the black cement 4. But if they do, please JB please  release them to the retail stores, and dont do an online only, i scooped a pair of 88s, but i had a hell of a time doing it
Can you elaborate on that?Was it so difficult to cop a pair?Unfortunately,I didn't know they were released until it was too late...Is it safe to assume that they were sold-out in a matter of a few hours?

@Jacksodk & enyce9:  Great pics guys! Those 89 Cements are sick!
smokin.gif
  I don't remember seeing a cleaner pair than those....

Hey,thanks!I appreciate it. :smile:   You know,when I was a kid I used to watch fanatically GI Joe (ahh...good times!) in English and other American series and films,so it was never difficult for me to learn to speak or write English.But still,it's not my native language,therefore occasionally I may write sth that's wrong,odd or whatever,so please be gentle in that case... :lol:

Can you elaborate on that?Was it so difficult to cop a pair?Unfortunately,I didn't know they were released until it was too late...Is it safe to assume that they were sold-out in a matter of a few hours?

@Jacksodk & enyce9:  Great pics guys! Those 89 Cements are sick! :smokin   I don't remember seeing a cleaner pair than those....

they sold out in minutes, sir. it was a very difficult purchase for a lot of people.... i failed miserably, with the original release and the so-called "restock." i can almost guarantee they will do a pair of retro 4's with the NA treatment, seeing how well the retro 3 88's did with a retail of 40 dollars higher than a normal retro.... we will see the 4's in 2014!

they sold out in minutes, sir. it was a very difficult purchase for a lot of people.... i failed miserably, with the original release and the so-called "restock." i can almost guarantee they will do a pair of retro 4's with the NA treatment, seeing how well the retro 3 88's did with a retail of 40 dollars higher than a normal retro.... we will see the 4's in 2014!
Wow!In minutes...I hope that won't be the case with the IVs if and when they're released. (I know,I know...wishful thinking...
laugh.gif
)

I wish you the best of luck if and when the Black Retro 3s with the NA treatment are released.

On another note,can someone explain to me what is this "bot thing" regarding the online Nike store sales?The only bots that I know of are the ones that I shoot with my .44 magnum in Counter Strike...
laugh.gif

When the 2012 IVs were released I didn't have a problem buying enough pairs at the European Nike online store.I mean yeah,they were quickly gone but not so quickly to be impossible to cop some pairs...

Wow!In minutes...I hope that won't be the case with the IVs if and when they're released. (I know,I know...wishful thinking... :lol: )

I wish you the best of luck if and when the Black Retro 3s with the NA treatment are released.

On another note,can someone explain to me what is this "bot thing" regarding the online Nike store sales?The only bots that I know of are the ones that I shoot with my .44 magnum in Counter Strike... :lol:

When the 2012 IVs were released I didn't have a problem buying enough pairs at the European Nike online store.I mean yeah,they were quickly gone but not so quickly to be impossible to cop some pairs...

It's a script that, depending on level of complexity, will do as much as automatically clicking the NDC link as soon as Nike tweets it, then selects your size, and adds it to your cart.

Back
Top Bottom