Air Jordan IV with "NIKE AIR" logo back again in 2014?

word that's a good idea
It may sound good in theory,but unfortunately those 2012 IVs are horrible regarding their quality...I recently posted some pics of a Bred pair of mine which started chipping after only 5-6 times being worn...I don't even want to start thinkin about what will follow after that... 

On the contrary,I had a 99 Bred pair that kept "rockin hard" after YEARS  of serious and merciless use! 

Nike is it SO HARD to re-release the 99 Retros???Just as they were back then,same quality,same box,same everything.I mean seriously goddamn it...

Last edited:
Do the 99's have the elastic bands inside the shoes like the 2012's. I'm pretty sure the og's didn't just wondering if the 99's did.

just sold my 2012 wc4s hoping that these would come out

Last edited:
Any news/updates on this? I really want a pair of Bred 4s, what are the chances they bring it back for 2014 with or without the Nike Air on the back?

I'mma cop the 2012s if there's no chance these come back this year.. need em for the summer time.

The 4 should have jumpman air at least. That heel is MUCH too plain looking with just the jumpman. This model is bad with just a jumpman to me.

Haven't heard or seen anything close to a release with nike air on the back. Could it drop without notice or is this a dead issue for 2014.

Where did this rumour of the jordan 4 bred with NA treatment come from? Does it have weight behind it or just some random playing.

Heard that the bc3 88 are still scheduled for this year though. Hopefully both these release anyone else have news on either?

Where did this rumour of the jordan 4 bred with NA treatment come from? Does it have weight behind it or just some random playing.

Heard that the bc3 88 are still scheduled for this year though. Hopefully both these release anyone else have news on either?
its been rumored for like 10 months now. i remember last year it was being reported as a serious possibility for early release this year

Exactly like this
mean.gif
Lol....Hope it does though
nerd.gif

I dislike seeing the Jumpman on models 1-6

True that hope it does drop but quality most likely won't be like the OGS or the 99 retros. Guess only time will tell.

Do they even release jordans in stores in greece???? Being the money situation out that way,and all?

Last edited:
Since there ain't any 89 retro bred 4s with NIKE AIR tabs releasing soon, had mine customized by JBF customs with Python skin and lamb inner liners and with that nice looking NA tabs from an old pair of 99 breds.

Think these came out looking dope.

View media item 1007173
View media item 1007174
View media item 1007175
View media item 1007176
View media item 1007177

I tried to get dude to make me a custom with my 99 black cements and he told me he wouldn't do a NIKE AIR IV custom, oh well, I'm having them restored and will be back in the rotation before long. Nice customs though.

I tried to get dude to make me a custom with my 99 black cements and he told me he wouldn't do a NIKE AIR IV custom, oh well, I'm having them restored and will be back in the rotation before long. Nice customs though.

Thanks dude. JBF is one fresh customizer these feel good around the feet.

Hopefully our main man from Greece be right concerning a release on the breds for a commemoration/ anniversary in the near future. The breds or 4s in general are my fav Jordan pair, the design is flawless but till them guess got to look at sole swapping pairs or lol customizing some. The air legends team do a real clean pro job on sole swapping and even getting retro nike air heel tabs put on the recent retros but the sad thing today's retros are not made like the OGs or the 99 retros.

Hopefully getting my 99 white cements back soon (sole swapped) will post on here. Also got a 2000 metallic 5 to be sole swapped soon.

Last edited:
I would only want them to do it if the quality was high on the shoe, the white cement 88 3's sucked.

Ok peeps so word from jsfordays who is a niketalk member states that a JB 30th anniversary is set for next year and they have big releases set. We just got a taste of the confirmed Colombias and Oreo 4s but that's not all, indeed our Greek friend had a his 6th scent switched on. 89 Bred 4s set to release, crazy news! But like always only time will tell

View media item 1009494
View media item 1009496

Back
Top Bottom