Air Jordan IV with "NIKE AIR" logo back again in 2014?

We need back all the NA Jordan's!! Even if they had new colorways, it'll still be dope if they put the NA logo on all original styles 3-6 with the exception of the 1 and the Nike on the back of the 2's.

I said last year that JB needs to release OG color ways with Nike Air on the back. Especially with the re mastered sneakers

I said last year that JB needs to release OG color ways with Nike Air on the back. Especially with the re mastered sneakers
why do they  need to? they started using the jumpman to popularize brand Jordan and help it become it's own. well that's already taken care of, but now everyone wants the nike air again. they are just going to feed off of that demand and use it to rip us off some more.

why do they  need to? they started using the jumpman to popularize brand Jordan and help it become it's own. well that's already taken care of, but now everyone wants the nike air again. they are just going to feed off of that demand and use it to rip us off some more.

If you bringing back OG color ways and quality bring it back right to original form. I would love to have those shoes with nike air without paying $400-$500 in price, then worry about the sole crumbling.

It's not going to be every jordan with Nike air just the originals Js that he played in. People who really wants them will pay the price

Exactly, but I would want it to be as original as possible and the NIKE AIR on the 3-6 puts it back to basics. Either way, the jumpman logo is still on the shoe so JB will make a ton of cash regardless. They're just so many ppl out there true to the original models, that the price hike doesn't even matter. I think they should release them in packs so they can kill 2 birds with one stone!!!!

so is there any confirmation of the bred 4s dropping with NA treatment?

any new rumors at least?
I would doubt it but you never know with JB.. what exact date was the "shot on Ehlo? 
nthat.gif

The 20th anniversary of the SHOT over Ehlo was last year because Mitchell and ness released a jersey honoring it

^ pretty spot on. They really don't care about making significant dates special sometimes, jb is just a cash grab company for the most part.

The 20th anniversary of the SHOT over Ehlo was last year because Mitchell and ness released a jersey honoring it

Maybe they'll wait until 23 year anniversary of THE SHOT to release the NA IV Black/Red, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom