Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

If you all seriously want to complain about how the leather looks just from those pictures, then look at these pictures and tell me how well these are. I bought these shoes on release day and complained about these on here. Ever since the first wear the toes have looked almost exactly the same as they do now. The toes looked identical before wearing. I dont really know how to explain it but one toe looks like normal leather and one toe looks like plastic. These are retired

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Here is an idea. Post the pictures from the website instead of making people click on a link to a website with a trojan.

x4rk2q.jpg

I posted a direct link above this.  u can stop $+*#%*% stop whining and posting screenshots now

^^^^ No problem man AIRUPHERE23 every person is entitled to their opinion i wanted them so i got them 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Those pics confirm to me that the quality looks like typical JB crap.
smh.gif
The colorway is obviously the selling point, which is the only reason I'll be getting them....beautiful colorway, and I love the IX's in general...just wish the durability of the shoe was up to par.
eyes.gif

why complain if your still going to cop anyway smh

Man its no wonder Jordan loves to jerk there consumers over you guys will buy anything
smh.gif
the leather to me is fine i wore them and no creasing like other jays i rock one day they have creasing all over for exp: the space jams & all white 11's

I wouldnt waste any more of your time trying to convince them the quality is fine. They are tight on money and need reasons NOT to cop.
smh.gif

Are you stupid ....

Most of the people on this forum have a sneaker net worth well over a thousand dollars have you seen the sneaker showcase board ?

Its not about being tight on the money

Its about getting more bang for your buck and not copping every number Jordan

Jordan brand puts out

Originally Posted by bence23

Here is an idea. Post the pictures from the website instead of making people click on a link to a website with a trojan.

I posted a direct link above this.  u can stop $+*#%*% stop whining and posting screenshots now
Are you seriously that stupid? The second screen shot is showing you what happens when I click your second link. I'm telling you the underground soles website has a trojan. I am warning people not to click the link and cause harm to their computers. Do you think I have some agenda against that website or something? I have never even heard of that site before. No one is whining, I am trying to help people on the board because you are to hard headed to post the pictures and would rather just link people to the site. This is not some conspiracy, I am using Avast which is a well known virus scanner and the 2 screen shots were from what came up when I clicked both links you posted. Seriously what is wrong with you?

Are you seriously that stupid? The second screen shot is showing you what happens when I click your second link. I'm telling you the underground soles website has a trojan. I am warning people not to click the link and cause harm to their computers. Do you think I have some agenda against that website or something? I have never even heard of that site before. No one is whining, I am trying to help people on the board because you are to hard headed to post the pictures and would rather just link people to the site. This is not some conspiracy, I am using Avast which is a well known virus scanner and the 2 screen shots were from what came up when I clicked both links you posted. Seriously what is wrong with you?

Get over it... Jeez. I'm sick of you two posting big pictures and quoting each other.
laugh.gif
(JK man
happy.gif
). Obviously he is "that stupid." We know what they look like, no need to hit that website full of viruses. I've learned you can't make any sense to a good amount of  members here on NT.

These are looking real nice. Thanks Smurfdavid for the pics. Can't wait to cop my pair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Those pics confirm to me that the quality looks like typical JB crap.
smh.gif
The colorway is obviously the selling point, which is the only reason I'll be getting them....beautiful colorway, and I love the IX's in general...just wish the durability of the shoe was up to par.
eyes.gif

why complain if your still going to cop anyway smh

Man its no wonder Jordan loves to jerk there consumers over you guys will buy anything
smh.gif
the leather to me is fine i wore them and no creasing like other jays i rock one day they have creasing all over for exp: the space jams & all white 11's

I wouldnt waste any more of your time trying to convince them the quality is fine. They are tight on money and need reasons NOT to cop.
smh.gif

Are you stupid ....

Most of the people on this forum have a sneaker net worth well over a thousand dollars have you seen the sneaker showcase board ?

Its not about being tight on the money

Its about getting more bang for your buck and not copping every number Jordan

Jordan brand puts out

NAH HOMIE GOT A POINT. SOMETIMES I FEEL SOME DUDES ON HERE HATE ON A PARTICULAR SHOE CUZ THEY KNOW THEY WONT HAVE THE GUAP TO COP SO THEY DO IT TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER. 

ME PERSONALLY I LIKE THE PICS SMURFDAVID POSTED. IF THEY RELEASE LIKE THAT WITHOUT THAT "MR. T" TONGUE, IM COPPING.

i can see this thread getting locked soon, im pretty sure this thread is about the Powder IX's and not viruses, just saying

Yeah no problem guys the shoes are sick let's get back to the shoes remember everybody has their opinion but stop going back and forth on the viruses 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mac4167

i can see this thread getting locked soon, im pretty sure this thread is about the Powder IX's and not viruses, just saying

laugh.gif

In every thread there is always someone coming in saying "lock this thread" or "this thread going to get locked"

If nike talk locked threads for being off topic or pointless more than half the threads on nike talk would be locked

Hey man I was just trying to help other members out. With the whole forum ads fiasco we had a couple weeks ago the last thing anyone on here needs is more virus's. I'm done though, back to the shoes.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Got these today 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
 quality is on point and comfort is too  
happy.gif

2rxfuvb.jpg

Leather looks like thin plastic tho

Yeah...
Also not a big fan of the glossy midsole paint; it's not even the right hue
smh.gif

"We previewed a White/Powder Blue sneaker some time ago, but it looks as though that may not be the version we actually get.

When we first looked at this year’s version, it was nearly identical to the 1993 colorway, with only a small change in the shade of blue. However, it appears as though a number of changes have been made beyond switching University Blue in for Powder Blue. The tongue’s accents and liner also bear the same hue. While we now know when we’ll get these 9s, we have to wonder which 9 we’ll actually get. Which look did you prefer–modified or almost OG?"

frown.gif

http://www.nicekicks.com/...-release-info/#idc-cover

do i have to buy them early now for $250+?

"We previewed a White/Powder Blue sneaker some time ago, but it looks as though that may not be the version we actually get.

When we first looked at this year’s version, it was nearly identical to the 1993 colorway, with only a small change in the shade of blue. However, it appears as though a number of changes have been made beyond switching University Blue in for Powder Blue. The tongue’s accents and liner also bear the same hue. While we now know when we’ll get these 9s, we have to wonder which 9 we’ll actually get. Which look did you prefer–modified or almost OG?"

frown.gif

http://www.nicekicks.com/...-release-info/#idc-cover

do i have to buy them early now for $250+?
Damn, the release version better not have that blue Mr. T thing on the tongue, or I'm guna pass these up. Why would you put something so ugly on there? SMH man....

This is the final product this is what you will be buying come release date

air-jordan-9-retro-whitepowder-blue-release-info-2.jpg

I was going to cop but after seeing that blue line i guess not dam Jordan Brand they been messing up everything lately
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom