"Air Jordan IX" what happened?

The IX's are simple, clean and are underrated . I think due to the fact MJ retired when these came out, it broke alot of hearts.I bought a pair of the white/black/red and love them !

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by ijapino

"Playoff" IX's?

Ok, now people are just stretchin' for nicknames.

thank you. when did jordan where these in the playoffs??
Hell when did Jordan wear the white/black colorway of these at all in a game. I guess people forget he was playing baseball when the 9s came out. I've only seen two pics of him with that c/w on and when my computer went down I lost both of them
eyes.gif

"Playoff" IX's?

Hell when did Jordan wear the white/black colorway of these at all in a game. I guess people forget he was playing baseball when the 9s came out. I've only seen two pics of him with that c/w on and when my computer went down I lost both of them
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

"Playoff" IX's?

eyes.gif

Lol yeah kinda were. Forgot what they are called with the metallic sprinkles on the black trim. Not the CDP ones but the ones that came out before the Charcoals in August. I don't recall them being dubbed anything tho.

Edit: I knew which ones he was referring to even though I know they arn't called the playoffs.

these ones...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

"Playoff" IX's?

eyes.gif

Lol yeah kinda were. Forgot what they are called with the metallic sprinkles on the black trim. Not the CDP ones but the ones that came out before the Charcoals in August. I don't recall them being dubbed anything tho.

Edit: I knew which ones he was referring to even though I know they arn't called the playoffs.

these ones...

I remember back when they were retroed the first time when I was in high school in Brooklyn, and the IX's sold very well, mainly the CG IX, Flint IX, Olive IX, and the White/Midnight lowtops, so I'm not too sure where some people are saying they sat on shelves, because the only pair that I remember being easy to get were the White/Black/Red's
eyes.gif

I remember back when they were retroed the first time when I was in high school in Brooklyn, and the IX's sold very well, mainly the CG IX, Flint IX, Olive IX, and the White/Midnight lowtops, so I'm not too sure where some people are saying they sat on shelves, because the only pair that I remember being easy to get were the White/Black/Red's
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Jordan never wore the IXs in the NBA.

Half right...Originals he never wore. But he did wear the cool Grey retro IX's with his stint with the Wizards. I guess since alot of people, including myself, try and forget the Wizard years never happened, we also forget he wore a variety of kicks with them....

30c7x9f.jpg

33ygk5l.jpg

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Jordan never wore the IXs in the NBA.

Half right...Originals he never wore. But he did wear the cool Grey retro IX's with his stint with the Wizards. I guess since alot of people, including myself, try and forget the Wizard years never happened, we also forget he wore a variety of kicks with them....

30c7x9f.jpg

33ygk5l.jpg

Nevermind, I forgot the sneaker showcase still has the jordan appreciation threads in them, I found the pic I was talking about.

Nevermind, I forgot the sneaker showcase still has the jordan appreciation threads in them, I found the pic I was talking about.

i picked up powders, FTLOTG and charcoals. passed on wht/blk/red since i still have CDPs.

i picked up 3 pairs of powders for under $60 each. 1 pair of charcoal under 90 and a 2nd paid for under 70....love those charcoals
pimp.gif

i picked up powders, FTLOTG and charcoals. passed on wht/blk/red since i still have CDPs.

i picked up 3 pairs of powders for under $60 each. 1 pair of charcoal under 90 and a 2nd paid for under 70....love those charcoals
pimp.gif

i think it`s cause people are into all the hype.To me I love all the J`s.I collect all kinds.But people prolly think of the xi`s.Everybody hyped up bout those.Where I`m at,which is in VA everybody love the 11s just cause they sayin they heard it was the best jordan or whatever.I just tell em to buy kicks that they think looks good,like some people like the 9`s but wont buy em because they worried bout what other people might think.

i think it`s cause people are into all the hype.To me I love all the J`s.I collect all kinds.But people prolly think of the xi`s.Everybody hyped up bout those.Where I`m at,which is in VA everybody love the 11s just cause they sayin they heard it was the best jordan or whatever.I just tell em to buy kicks that they think looks good,like some people like the 9`s but wont buy em because they worried bout what other people might think.

Back
Top Bottom