Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

Want that nike Korea hoodie for no particular reason other than it saying KOR under a swoosh. If it was written in Hangul it would be a wrap.

Damn, i wish they had those when i was there. They had ones that said korea under the swoosh last month.. would've preferred the KOR ones

Attachments

• 20180218_230546.jpg
    20180218_230546.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Damn, i wish they had those when i was there. They had ones that said korea under the swoosh last month.. would've preferred the KOR ones

Point me in the direction. Would love a hoodie or long sleeve T with the Korea or Seoul written on it. Would love to see the looks I get wearing it. Some very confused faces I'm sure haha

I've got a colleague who just so happens to have flown out to Seoul with work the other day so gonna try and enter under his name. Having trouble deciphering the raffle form though haha

I've got a colleague who just so happens to have flown out to Seoul with work the other day so gonna try and enter under his name. Having trouble deciphering the raffle form though haha

Nike Korea has a different set up for raffles and I believe it is closed now. It closed at 10 PM Thursday night over there. Which was a few hours ago.

Right now before release there's a size 14 on GOAT no box for 800, probably stolen, and a bid for size 12 on StockX for 1k. Hoping this means that after release we see it dip down more and more. The hard part is trying to figure out if price will be lowest later on release day or in a couple weeks when pairs get shipped to the US and get posted on GOAT/StockX.

Right now before release there's a size 14 on GOAT no box for 800, probably stolen, and a bid for size 12 on StockX for 1k. Hoping this means that after release we see it dip down more and more. The hard part is trying to figure out if price will be lowest later on release day or in a couple weeks when pairs get shipped to the US and get posted on GOAT/StockX.

we'll find out tomorrow when the draw results are pulled

Yeah, I mean, unless you've got family or friends who LIVE in Seoul and are entering on your behalf, it's going to be resell. I honestly don't even know why anyone who doesn't have a direct connect on the ground is even trying to enter the draw.

I hope it doesn't happen where ppl enter who can't pick up. You needed a nike Korea ID to enter and to sign up for a nike Korea username you need like a Korea address and Korea phone number. So hopefully that eliminates ppl who were gonna enter w no way to pick up.

I hope it doesn't happen where ppl enter who can't pick up. You needed a nike Korea ID to enter and to sign up for a nike Korea username you need like a Korea address and Korea phone number. So hopefully that eliminates ppl who were gonna enter w no way to pick up.

we know but do they all know? (the answer is: no) :emoji_face_palm:

we know but do they all know? (the answer is: no) :emoji_face_palm:
Yeah, people pull this crap all the time on euro sites for major releases (Off-White being the most recent example).

Yea but those sites you just need personal info. When i tried to sign up on nike Korea for their off white raffles it required a bunch of things that ppl outside Korea wouldn't have like an address and number.

I doubt many ppl know how the format for Korean addresses work and phone numbers. And you would need to enter a text verification sent to phone number. So harder for ppl to spoof entries for this. Definitely not impossible tho.

looks like pairs are starting to circulate - sizes are starting to populate on stockx.

Last edited:
looks like pairs are starting to circulate - sizes are starting to populate on stockx.

Looks like pre release is running around 1500 on StockX. No listings on GOAT. The no box 14 was taken down. Hope we see these prices drop over the next few days from more ppl getting them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom