Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

i wonder if i should go early to get these?

not camp out but like 3 hrs before they open the store

^ black based jordan's tend to sell very well, especially og colorways no matter how crappy the end product is. I know these won't sit in my area just because v's are just popular around my way.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

I keep having this feeling these will be fast sellers. It will be like blk/infared vi's . Everyone dogged the crap out of them with the switch of materials. But yet people still want them. I can live with the stupid jumpman on back. Don't care for the '23' on the side. Just looks so stupid. But I'll still check them out in person so I can be disgusted in the flesh.

Not sure if serious, but if the Wolf Grey Vs sold out that fast, these are going to sell faster.

Only reason that crap obsidian PL V didnt sell, was well because Jordan actually managed to completely destroy a V with the weird materials used.  Oh, and ppl were going nuts over the Retro Blue foams, had no time for V.

co-sign. 5's ALWAYS sell out

I'm on the fence here....would like a pair, but I do have 2 pairs of the last retro. 1 is DS...and the other still has lots of life left in them. The blue soles take away from it for me.

Probably gonna cop for a soleswap for my pair from 99. I love the metallic 5. One of my favorite shoes. Picking up a DS pair from 07 tomorrow off my coworker for $150
pimp.gif

Does anyone have these and if so is the suede that really ugly looking suede or is is decent...

Got to cop for the colorway, but blue tint ehhhh..Coulda done without that!
As far as the Wolf Greys, I am not in a big Jordan area and we sold thru them that day except a size 13..

a buddy of mine hooked me up with a ds pair of 07s for reeeeee-tail
smile.gif

I may get these for hooping purposes only, hoping that horrible blue tint prevents yellowing (for some reason my 07s yellow like p!$$ here in Hawaii)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

a buddy of mine hooked me up with a ds pair of 07s for reeeeee-tail
smile.gif

I may get these for hooping purposes only, hoping that horrible blue tint prevents yellowing (for some reason my 07s yellow like p!$$ here in Hawaii)
I just picked up a pair off my stock guy for $150 lol
DS for $150 from my stock guy at work. His name is Fabian. He didn't plan on selling these just that he's going on vacation soon and needs money so his name is on all his boxes. 

Bonus

Originally Posted by firered18

RELEASE DATE?!?!?!

from what eveyone says it has been pushed back to the 20th of august

but idk ppl at hoh and footlocker say it the 6th and 23isback.com says the 6th also so i hope its still on the 6th

gotta get these. dont care bout dat sole cuz the tint will wear off but that dusty nubuck might bother me

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Air Jordan Retro 5 "Black Silver" aka Air Jordan Retro 5 "Ashy Larry"
Got these in today IMO pics don't do these shoe justice, they are not ashy at all in person . Nubuck is real nice my only complaint is it has 3M dust all over that can only be seen on pics w/ flash. Overall build is real good and comfortable as well

b0c15bfaf750c2acd153c36ef812f7ab68e69a5_r.jpg

f4f2532fbcfaf542c3dabd18042cb774d5a2412_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom