Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'm starting to see a lot of people change their opinions to now copping. Happens every time.....

That's the shoe world. The non ashy pics help A LOT.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I'm starting to see a lot of people change their opinions to now copping. Happens every time.....

pretty much 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by RKO2004

pretty much 

I don't blame them though... the first pics compared to the latest are VERY different 

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Anyone gonna put white laces in?

Why
30t6p3b.gif

You going to pretend you have some BIN's?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Why
30t6p3b.gif

i had white laces on my '05 or '06 ones and they look pretty good. 
pimp.gif
 try it out and see for yourself

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Why
30t6p3b.gif

You do know that when Money wore these, he had white laces in them, right?  
wink.gif

this, i could care less about the bins, ill probably throw white laces in mine

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Why
30t6p3b.gif

wink.gif

this, i could care less about the bins, ill probably throw white laces in my 2nd pair
fixed & qft

I'll be buying these on release day.I don't usually like the all dark colorways, but These 5's are pretty clean IMO. I have no problem with the slightly tinted blue sole and prefer it that way rather than the regular clear ones. It's Funny how people always find a way to complain. With the regular clear soles they would turn yellow  faster and people would be complaining about how fast their shoes got yellowed. At least with the tinted blue it'll be a LONG time before they actually start to yellow, and when they do just apply a little sea glow and it's all back to normal.

My 07 pair got regular rotation so my soles are yellow. A fresh pair with a blue tint sole should stay fresh for longer. But when the netting turns yellow and the sole is still blue is gonna look weird.

Why
30t6p3b.gif

wink.gif
Yes, he did a few times. But not all the time

pic6.jpg

Truth is, before the BIN 5, most people had no idea about the white laces. That's a fact. A whooole lot of people didn't understand the concept behind the white laces in the 5's. Now people like to act like it's common knowledge
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Why
30t6p3b.gif

wink.gif

pic6.jpg

Truth is, before the BIN 5, most people had no idea about the white laces. That's a fact. A whooole lot of people didn't understand the concept behind the white laces in the 5's. Now people like to act like it's common knowledge
indifferent.gif
so why put up a pic of black laces?

Why
30t6p3b.gif

wink.gif

Yeah, because in 2007 everyone was talking about throwing in white laces
ohwell.gif

I've been alive for three versions of V's, and have yet to see white laces until now.

Most people probably don't even know that he wore them a couple of times until the BIN thread.

It shouldn't be about what Mike wore, it should be how it looks, and white laces in an all black shoe
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Weatherman

wink.gif

pic6.jpg

indifferent.gif
so why put up a pic of black laces?

Uh, because I was making the point that he rocked them with their factory black laces as well? The same point Magic just made. I literally don't think I ever saw anyone talking about white laces before the BINs. Now everyone wants to pretend to be some Mike historian.

not that serious its not your shoes they might be throwing white laces in its gonna be their choice when they cop..... what does it matter if they did it before the bins or not...i saw plenty of people in chicago wearing white laces in the 07's metallics wayyyy before they came standard with the bins

not that serious its not your shoes they might be throwing white laces in its gonna be their choice when they cop..... what does it matter if they did it before the bins or not...i saw plenty of people in chicago wearing white laces in the 07's metallics wayyyy before they came standard with the bins

yea its up to them how they wear it. Like you said ColdCity I have seen ppl here in Chicago wear them with white laces

Do you think I or anyone else care what someone else wear?

I think it looks wack, and it's no different from dudes putting pink laces in the electric blue foams. Some like it, some think it's wack.

I'm allowed to express my opinion, right?

Back
Top Bottom