Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

i want to cop...i'll passim going to tokyo in october
pimp.gif

This will be my first V pick up since the laneys , I was able to check them out in person and they're pretty nice , saturday can't come soon enough

I need to see these in person before i cop, hopefully I won't be disappointed.
After i got the Bin V's I was a little upset that the collar padding was so heavy they came pre creased, however in the pics above it looks nice & clean

I saw these in person last Saturday at a local Finish line. They look good in person. At least good enough to buy at retail. I tought these were going to sit around a bit but after talking to the manager he said the buzz around this release was equall to true blue 3's.

I was passing on these at first but the more I look at them the better they look.  I love the "blue" icey sole.  I think these are gonna go alot faster than people think.  Well until the restock that is.

Originally Posted by matothett

I was passing on these at first but the more I look at them the better they look.  I love the "blue" icey sole.  I think these are gonna go alot faster than people think.  Well until the restock that is.

I wouldn't even expect a restock

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Here are some new detailed pics of these from sneakerfiles.

air-jordan-5-black-metallic-silver-2011-1.jpg

saturday $150 before taxes right?

These are the best pics I've seen.  If I can skate these past my fiance then I may just have to pull the trigger on em.
Indeed, the shape is absolutely OK and the leather looks like Nubuck to me and not Suede.
I'm wearing my white/varsity red/black XX now and the black nubuck looks very similar to that

used on the 2011 V black/silvers.

I copped today. For those that have them...there is no size tag on the inside of the shoe, right? Mine just has the size 10.5 sticker. These have way more padding around the ankles compared to the 2007 version.

Originally Posted by Wilt Chamberlain

I copped today. For those that have them...there is no size tag on the inside of the shoe, right? Mine just has the size 10.5 sticker. These have way more padding around the ankles compared to the 2007 version.

You better check again...It's on the inside part of the foot. Under the tongue straps.

Earlier in this thread I said that I'll be copping these, but now it seems like that I won't. Planning to buy books for school this week
frown.gif

I stopped by one of my spots on my way home, and these are. 
pimp.gif

I am going to get myself and wifey a pair.

Damn you JB.
laugh.gif

I had a complete change of heart...
One of my "Friends" at my local spot let me saw this and "I had a complete change of heart"

I really like the "soft silver" paint and "soft buttery suede" maybe nubuck?... 
happy.gif

Got mines last Saturday there very nice. I still have my 07s ds I'm planning on wearing mine tomorrow.

No hype intended, and I might be wrong but...
My boy over at Footlocker told me they only got 15 boxes of these.

1 in each size.

I doubt these a QS though...

I'll try to confirm through a person I know that works at Finishline.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

1 in each size.

Just like the true blues, my local champs only got 2 pair of each size when they dropped so I wouldn't doubt it.

Didn't own the 06's, but do have the 2000's...

and i'm thinking,

"Where the hell is the criticisms stemming from?"

Kids are crazy these days. These look heat.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

1 in each size.

Just like the true blues, my local champs only got 2 pair of each size when they dropped so I wouldn't doubt it.
We'll see what happens...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by asu42

I saw these in person last Saturday at a local Finish line. They look good in person. At least good enough to buy at retail. I tought these were going to sit around a bit but after talking to the manager he said the buzz around this release was equall to true blue 3's.

Managers at every store will say there is a buzz for the shoes so they can sell out faster. The faster you sell out of the shoe the more the company sends you on the next retro to release. which in turn equals more sales for the store and more money to be made.

Back
Top Bottom