Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by Wilt Chamberlain

Forget to post a couple pics. They are fresh. I had the 07s and I must say these are nice. The shape is true to the OG imo

Looking good , congrats on the pickup!
pimp.gif

So they true to size?

I have to see them in person...Im not sure im sold on the icy sole. But I never copped this cw so decisions decisions

shouldve pre-ordered these.. will try my luck on eastbay friday night.

p.s. anyone got a free shipping coupon?
pimp.gif

Went to go get my pair today but then seen them and change my mind they are not worth should just get the onesfrm a couple years ago way better shoe

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Went to go get my pair today but then seen them and change my mind they are not worth should just get the onesfrm a couple years ago way better shoe

My exact feelings. I don't know how anyone can see these in person and then go on to spend 150+ on them.

stop it with this JB elitist attitude

you all act like the god damn 07's were made out of ivory tusks

Originally Posted by Wilt Chamberlain

Forget to post a couple pics. They are fresh. I had the 07s and I must say these are nice. The shape is true to the OG imo

This is the BEST picture in entire internet so far!!! Congrats dude!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by ChiCityJays

Got my pair today form City Sports in the Windy City. They look pretty sweet but the 06's are better.

They have them available already? Which one?
All the City Sports around Chi sell early, they usually charge an extra $20 on top though, so be warned,

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by ChiCityJays

Got my pair today form City Sports in the Windy City. They look pretty sweet but the 06's are better.

They have them available already? Which one?
All the City Sports around Chi sell early, they usually charge an extra $20 on top though, so be warned,
Thanks man.  Good to know.  Just moved here about a week ago so that's a solid piece of info to have.

nerd.gif

ok... good... no AR/SDS talk in here... 
laugh.gif

Pleased with the way these turned out... materials are on point imo. Soles not as blue as they appear in some of the pics... about the same hue as the 11 lows that just dropped. 

saw these at my spot the other day and even tho i have the 07 pair still fresh i swear imma regret not getting these smh...i hate this addiction lol

Back
Top Bottom