Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Yo yall sthu with this hype talk about QS nonsense. Dont make this a hard pickup for me on saturday 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigc2202

One of my friends made a shirt to match these, what yall think? He used american apparel 100 percent combed cotton shirt so they are very good quality and fitted.
you need to Pm me info Ill cop this

Originally Posted by StillIn729

stop it with this JB elitist attitude

you all act like the god damn 07's were made out of ivory tusks

Exactly, the 07's were good but c'mon son. People act like they were forged by the hands of Zeus. All the "elitist" are going to down grade and will be the first in line, but that's nothing new.

Originally Posted by ddw254

Exactly, the 07's were good but c'mon son. People act like they were forged by the hands of Zeus. All the "elitist" are going to down grade and will be the first in line, but that's nothing new.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Ivory tusks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just bought these at my local FNL....true to size just like the true blues and greys....

no not a hype...but the people around me are so i go and try my pair on a few days early and secure my pair....

these young cats be buying up everything with a jumpman on them

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Would like to grab a pair of these. Saving my money for the BC's and Concords. Maybe somewhere down the road...

The BCs are still 3 months away so if you're ballin on a budget, just go to your local FTL release day, try these on, and if you really like them just throw em on layaway and scoop them up at the end of the month.Payday tomorrow, feels good man.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Yo yall sthu with this hype talk about QS nonsense. Dont make this a hard pickup for me on saturday 
laugh.gif

lol for real man

this aint no QS it a GR....like i said before i hope this is a easy cop for me....im just go like 30mins before the hoh opens and hope to get my pair

so please stop with this QS release and that only 10 pairs or something like that is how much the hoh will get

I think I will pick these up, my 07 pair has greening on the tongue and netting (worse than yellowing)!

fsr of these on urbanindustry right now, after conversion its like $180 shipped and they ship to the states in 2-3 days.

i only paid $195 for mine (180 + shipping). I bought them on the 11th....in my area this is THE back to school shoe and saturday is my only day off this week...so i felt like the additional $38 was worth it for no hassle...those lines will be DEEP here in New Orleans. I figure the mall I frequent has 4 stores, so I expect only 100-150 mens sizes to be available if even that many...user was Sole Fresh So Clean on eBay. Flawless box and shoe. Has my recommendation.

Originally Posted by ddw254

roll.gif

For anyone looking for a coupon for these, go and purchase the cheapest thing from footlocker then go to footlockersurvey.com and complete the survey and you get a 15% off of your next purchase when you visit footlocker. The coupon works and I used it on the cardinal 7s, but the only thing is that the managers act shady and don't wanna let you use it but some will

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

just bought these at my local FNL....true to size just like the true blues and greys....

no not a hype...but the people around me are so i go and try my pair on a few days early and secure my pair....

these young cats be buying up everything with a jumpman on them

The 2011 TB III's are not true to size, they actually run about a  1/2   - full size size big.

NT user "Wilt Chamberlain " has the 2011 Black V's already (with pics) and he said they run about a 1/2  size big, so im going to take his word for it.

"seanj4523" good advice about the survey coupon.  When  I use the 15% survey coupon at House of Hoops they never give me a problem they always say it's ok to use it even if it's on a new JB release on RD .If they say you cant use that coupon on certain products or new releases always ask them why & ask them to show you where it says that on the coupon. I'll end up paying retail + tax for these anyway I threw away my reciept with the survey coupon code by accident while cleaning up my room

Back
Top Bottom