Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ninjahood

THESE WILL SELL OUT.
laugh.gif

these are gonna do varsity red VI's numbers

and on top of that, da jordan V tongue and lace locks has lost that prestige from being slapped on constant team jordans and fusions repeatedly....JB gonna be in for a rude awakening when da jordan V's

stop moving......

WE WILL SEE COME RELEASE DAY.

FUNNY THAT 07'S ARE THE GOLD STANDARD NOW BUT I  REMEMBER THEY WERE TRASHED ON THE ONLINE FORUMS BEFORE RELEASE.

SHORT TERM MEMORIES.

GLAD I GOT MY 2000'S....

Still have my 2000's but they've got more yellow on 'em than my draws.

So these are a must buy.

(along with the new gap stretch capri's for the summer's eve)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

THESE WILL SELL OUT.
laugh.gif

these are gonna do varsity red VI's numbers

and on top of that, da jordan V tongue and lace locks has lost that prestige from being slapped on constant team jordans and fusions repeatedly....JB gonna be in for a rude awakening when da jordan V's

stop moving......

WE WILL SEE COME RELEASE DAY.

FUNNY THAT 07'S ARE THE GOLD STANDARD NOW BUT I  REMEMBER THEY WERE TRASHED ON THE ONLINE FORUMS BEFORE RELEASE.

SHORT TERM MEMORIES.

GLAD I GOT MY 2000'S....

Still have my 2000's but they've got more yellow on 'em than my draws.

So these are a must buy.

(along with the new gap stretch capri's for the summer's eve)

I bought these the last time they retro'd. The worst Jordans as far as quality I ever owned. The uppers felt thin and creased quick and they looked faded after one wear. These are one of my fav J's off all time but unless these are better quality than the last it's a pass for me.

I bought these the last time they retro'd. The worst Jordans as far as quality I ever owned. The uppers felt thin and creased quick and they looked faded after one wear. These are one of my fav J's off all time but unless these are better quality than the last it's a pass for me.

So everyone complains about yellowing, and then JB does something that can potentially prolong the yellowing process, but then we complain about that? sheesh

So everyone complains about yellowing, and then JB does something that can potentially prolong the yellowing process, but then we complain about that? sheesh

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

I hope there's just something wrong with the lighting and those soles aren't actually that blue because . . . ah %%@# it I'm still gonna buy them.
mos def QFT!

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

I hope there's just something wrong with the lighting and those soles aren't actually that blue because . . . ah %%@# it I'm still gonna buy them.
mos def QFT!

Originally Posted by DZaster

look how it looks. Yellowing or not, these look off. Apparently the pics from sneakerhotline make the wolf grey Vs appear blue also..I would wait for more pics to see how "bad" the "blueing" really is.

Originally Posted by DZaster

look how it looks. Yellowing or not, these look off. Apparently the pics from sneakerhotline make the wolf grey Vs appear blue also..I would wait for more pics to see how "bad" the "blueing" really is.

Back
Top Bottom