Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I saw a chick wearing the blk/pnk, (not sure if they were legit) but the material looked DECENT
thats da alarming red color thats a GS only thats made of durabuck.
just bought them for my daughter & they are def durabuck.......

Material is too ashy for me. The shoe shouldn't come out the box ashy
30t6p3b.gif

After seeing the tongue on the V's that just came out on Saturday I doubt I'll even cop them even if they did in fact have durabuck.

Game tme decision. Disappointed in myself for passing on the 07 retro. Hopefully I can get a pair for cheap

ninjahood wrote:
Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I saw a chick wearing the blk/pnk, (not sure if they were legit) but the material looked DECENT
thats da alarming red color thats a GS only thats made of durabuck.

THIS.   

all jordans start out ugly.... been like that since the beginning of the era and I witnessed it. Jordan brand will always be #1. a lot of y'all be complaining about this or that but what shoes is actually better?  I like the jumpman on the back because the shoe is now "Jordan Brand".  Would you put somebody else name on the back of your stuff? I don't think so. If you like the shoe then buy it if you don't then don't buy it.... Simple as that. Go follow LeBron so I don't have to wait in line or deal with raffles to get my AIR JORDANS.    

I think the Jordan Brand vs Nike logo is an issue for some hardcore sneakerheads who want the retros looking exactly like
the OGs. I think it is OK that they switched it. I'm rather concerned about the change of coloring issue of OG colorways
or some design changes or even using inferior material.

they always use better materials for the grade school versions of retro jordans like the durabuck for the alarming red girls colorway and then they go and use the fur off a dead racoon's butt for the adult versions smh...

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I think the Jordan Brand vs Nike logo is an issue for some hardcore sneakerheads who want the retros looking exactly like
the OGs. I think it is OK that they switched it. I'm rather concerned about the change of coloring issue of OG colorways
or some design changes or even using inferior material.

Same thing to me.  Change is change.  Once you change elements to differ from the og, all changes are fair game. 

This is my personal favorite shoe and colorway. These look awful imo I have to see in person. But im still passing on these to ashy.

Back
Top Bottom