Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

whats funny is that people complaining about the blue tint said the EXACT same thing in 2007 when those released.

and now people want to act like theyre amazing quality? yeah right. I barely wore mines and the sole yellowed like no one's business. And the durabuck creased after the first wear.

I could honestly careless about yellowing on shoes... Although I copped the black/white/red 11's so I wouldn't have to deal with that *%*....but I grown to not care about that in recent years...that being said if they have any yellow at the store while I'm copping that's unacceptable....if they yellow through me wearing them idc cause it's obviously the reason why...

would it be a fair trade for 06s vvvvnds for a pair of ds 2011s? im not very picky with the material and all that stuff other than i hate the blue tint. i just wanna start beating my kicks to the ground and enjoy them.

THANK YOU NIKETALK FOR ALLOWING ME TO PURCHASE THE 2007 RETRO IN 2008 DS FOR 180....STILL GOT EM AND THEY STILL LOOK GREAT SO I WONT BUY THESE

HAve my 2007 pair worn a few times, yellowing going on in both mesh and soles. These pics looks pretty good. Will highly consider copping come release day. I feel that the Concords is overshadowing every other major release coming up this late summer and Fall 2011

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

HAve my 2007 pair worn a few times, yellowing going on in both mesh and soles. These pics looks pretty good. Will highly consider copping come release day. I feel that the Concords is overshadowing every other major release coming up this late summer and Fall 2011
Very true. Except the Black Cement 3.

My local mall will have BOATLOADS of these, everyone in the area has shifted from Jordans to Foamposites so Pickups are easy breezy

Originally Posted by kennyb1103

Blue bottom is ugly.
How many times do i need to repeat?
The blue clear outsoles on many Air Jordans are caused by the lights during photoshoot.

It was same case with the XI cool greys and XI concords and lows. In person they don't

look that blue but just a small tint of blue just like on the OG's.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Here in the Philippines. These released Aug. 6th. Happy when I get back home.

whats up with the tongue on these
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Here in the Philippines. These released Aug. 6th. Happy when I get back home.

whats up with the tongue on these
sick.gif
It may look odd, but its been the same tongue that has been used on all the recent V releases, even the Toro Bravo pack that released it has the same exact tounge. So im not too concerned about the tongue because its kind of the norm now so I won't complain too much.

Originally Posted by djaward

Anyone know where I can cop online for under 175 (before release date)?

sneakerpost.com has a couple sizes left. 7.5, 8.5 and 10 for 170 shipped. Hope that helps.

Also, I just got my pair from sneakerpost. I like my 06 pair better. I loved those shoes. I just thought these would have come out better.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Blue bottom is ugly.
The blue clear outsoles on many Air Jordans are caused by the lights during photoshoot.

It was same case with the XI cool greys and XI concords and lows. In person they don't

qft
pimp.gif

Blue bottom is ugly.

Agreed I think the lights from the photoshoots make em' look more blue than they actually are in person. These three pics below give a better shot of the color of the soles and they  barely look blue. In fact they look pretty clear to me.

No, the tongues on these really are crap, and even worse in person. I held then today, the same flimsy crap as the other 2011's 5's (I dunno what dude is talking about, the Toro Bravo tongues are way nicer). And the stitching on the Jumpman is really bad, just looks cheap and rushed.

Doubt I will even look at these again.

Man i held these today at the shop. I didnt say anything about the tongues before because i thought it was another early release "feature" in all the pics i was seeing. No, they seriously jacked up the tongues.
Shape of the shoe is like a boot.
and the Nubuck is just not attractive at all.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Blue bottom is ugly.

Agreed I think the lights from the photoshoots make em' look more blue than they actually are in person. These three pics below give a better shot of the color of the soles and they  barely look blue. In fact they look pretty clear to me.

Hmm, when the released shoe is looking like that, i think they are not bad.
Sure, it is not Durabuck but Nubuck but they still look great.

The visual difference is by far not so big than the difference between the 

VI infareds and varsity reds, where the material  on the 2009 retro was 

quite hairy, almost like a XVIII black/sportroyal!

Back
Top Bottom