Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by waldoaz

There is no if or maybe, they are not coming out in the US!
So many ignorant people on here!
Get your money straight and cop a pair overseas
What "overseas"?? Canada is on the same continent as the U.S... these are not that hard to get guys.

Just because you can't walk into your local Footlocker and pick them up, does not mean they are impossible to get. Quit all the crying, ask mommy toborrow her credit card and buy them online... like the rest of the planet does with the numerous U.S. only releases.

LOL i just had to pull the trigger at footalog/ ohhh well my first blue III's never copped the last retroes/ cant wait to get em ill rock it asap

the
laugh.gif
thangabout these if the b-grades gets shipped out to the outlets in the US ill be on the hunt
nerd.gif

^^^Yes, we may see b-grades over here and im sure we will. As far as which outlet is going to get them, then that is a mystery. LOL

Those that know me, know who i am am my sources. I also do not need to explain myself on here. They are simply not coming to the US!

I can however tell you that we are getting something faaar better next year!

^^^Yes, we may see b-grades over here and im sure we will. As far as which outlet is going to get them, then that is a mystery. LOL

Those that know me, know who i am am my sources. I also do not need to explain myself on here. They are simply not coming to the US!

well we are getting some excellent release this year already so im not complaining except the mass release of the 1's
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

not to be a $%#%, but Im glad theyre not releasing here, dont want every man rocking TBs
A lot of people i've been selling them they all stay they are buying to stock.. not to rock
tired.gif
i told them don't do it.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

not to be a $%#%, but Im glad theyre not releasing here, dont want every man rocking TBs
A lot of people i've been selling them they all stay they are buying to stock.. not to rock
tired.gif
i told them don't do it.
DAM RIGHT, I only bought one pair, and Ive only worn them 3 times so far, but they WILL be worn, I hope others wear em too, ccuz JBs shoes arestarting to have dramatically shorter lifetimes, they wont last forever, and once people do pull em out the box, theyre gonna %@@%% that they yellowed

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

tired.gif
i told them don't do it.
DAM RIGHT, I only bought one pair, and Ive only worn them 3 times so far, but they WILL be worn, I hope others wear em too, ccuz JBs shoes are starting to have dramatically shorter lifetimes, they wont last forever, and once people do pull em out the box, theyre gonna %@@%% that they yellowed

i got two pairs. im wearin one pair for now n down the road when these are all beat up, i got another pair to rock. its kind of an investment

anyone order from "CALI-ROOTS"?? if so how was your experience?? did shoes arrive in a timely matter, was the quality on point, and how about thetongues? thank you in advance!!

and what will be that something better waldoaz? maybe you can give us a hint
laugh.gif

nik e store in the uk has them on the web site a few sizes like u.s 13 how ever i couldnt order since i live in the u.s

Originally Posted by hotbutter

anyone order from "CALI-ROOTS"?? if so how was your experience?? did shoes arrive in a timely matter, was the quality on point, and how about the tongues? thank you in advance!!

Ordered Friday morning for less than $180. I'll keep you posted.

What??!!
eek.gif
- I never bothered becauseI figured all these sites wouldn't have a 14. I'm in a dilemma now; I will be visiting Nike HQ for winning a sales contest at work, so I planned ondoing some damage at the ES, but $177 for DS TB's is way too enticing...

EDIT: Sold out
smh.gif

These are nice, but ill will save my money for another pack of the 4/19.

I live in Denmark and we dont have any Jordan hype here, so we do have most of the J's but they cost someting like $220 for the True Blue.

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I can answer that. For one thing, those who have said that they ARE coming out in the U.S. have no past credibility of posting legitimate information here in NT whatsoever.
Actually you have it backwards. "waldoaz" has no past credibility of posting legit info and he's saying that these won't comeout to the states. What do you think I'm going to believe, reliable sources saying that these might come to the states, or an unknown person saying thatthese aren't?

^^^ poverty? stop talkin...

this was the same way the cool grey spizzys was... and they got general'ed over here and folks was coppin for a lil over 100 bucks... watch...

anyone know were i can cop a size 13? looked through footalog, caliroots, ebay, on down the line...no luck :-(

anyone know were i can cop a size 13? looked through footalog, caliroots, ebay, on down the line...no luck :-(

Back
Top Bottom