Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^But my clothes dont tear after a few times wearing them.

Thats basically what it feels like when shoes crack, cracking is gonna lead to bigger cracks and its just gonna get worse.
We complain because most payed $200+ for it, we should atleast receive a quality product that doesn't wear out after a few wears.

Im just saying...

No, you didn't pay for a quality product. You paid for a Jordan shoe that's hard to find. if you wanted a quality shoe, you can get them, somewhereelse, for less. You can get a really nice pair of leather-soled lace up dress shoes for 200 that'll last you for your whole life. You can grab some oldschool Adidas superstars with rubber and leather that'll last for a dozen years before they start falling apart.

Also, do not order from the place you ordered from again.

They may have gotten B-Grades or you may have actually rubbed them on something and did not feel it.

Think about when you drive and notice how your shoes rub on the back side when you push the pedals or move your feet. Chances are and i am almost sure that iswhat happened to yours.

So when these dropping in the US?
laugh.gif

It still baffles me why they would not release this in the US.....Crazy.... Just crazy.....

GetAttachment.aspx

I GOT MY 2 PAIR STILL NO CRACKING THE LEFT ONES ARE USED ABOUT 6 TIMES RIGHT ONES ARE DS BOTH SIZE 11
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif
First off, Gentry was behind the idea of Inter Release only. 2nd, He wasn't as concerned about them sellling successfully, as he was aboutcreating a hype around the shoe. And at 250 plus pages for a sneaker that hasn't released in the US, I think he's done his job. My only theory as towhy he would sacrifice sales for hype, is that it will help the brand in the long run. They realize that profit comes from releasingretros, but that you also have to protect the hype around a sneaker by making sure the public will always have a sneaker that keeps them in thegame. Thus international release only allows them to release a retro, yet not diluting its popularity by making it ageneral release. 3[sup]rd[/sup] With the success of the TB III's be prepared to see more international releases;
nerd.gif
wht/infrared VI's

Originally Posted by 23edge

laugh.gif
First off, Gentry was behind the idea of Inter Release only. 2nd, He wasn't as concerned about them sellling successfully, as he was about creating a hype around the shoe. And at 250 plus pages for a sneaker that hasn't released in the US, I think he's done his job. My only theory as to why he would sacrifice sales for hype, is that it will help the brand in the long run. They realize that profit comes from releasing retros, but that you also have to protect the hype around a sneaker by making sure the public will always have a sneaker that keeps them in the game. Thus international release only allows them to release a retro, yet not diluting its popularity by making it a general release. 3[sup]rd[/sup] With the success of the TB III's be prepared to see more international releases;
nerd.gif
wht/infrared VI's
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by 23edge

laugh.gif
First off, Gentry was behind the idea of Inter Release only. 2nd, He wasn't as concerned about them sellling successfully, as he was about creating a hype around the shoe. And at 250 plus pages for a sneaker that hasn't released in the US, I think he's done his job. My only theory as to why he would sacrifice sales for hype, is that it will help the brand in the long run. They realize that profit comes from releasing retros, but that you also have to protect the hype around a sneaker by making sure the public will always have a sneaker that keeps them in the game. Thus international release only allows them to release a retro, yet not diluting its popularity by making it a general release. 3[sup]rd[/sup] With the success of the TB III's be prepared to see more international releases;
nerd.gif
wht/infrared VI's
nerd.gif
smh thats a slap in the face if they do that

its a conspiration ... JB is selling the shoes on Ebay.....
lol 4real thought thats what it looks like.... y spit on easy money? most of the OG shoehead i know wanted to add these to their collection but ......
cnt complain though i had to pull the triger and these are hot....

Originally Posted by pelimpe

lol 4real thought thats what it looks like.... y spit on easy money? most of the OG shoehead i know wanted to add these to their collection but ......
eek.gif
roll.gif

conspiracy?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

eek.gif
roll.gif

conspiracy?
laugh.gif
constipation???

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

eek.gif
roll.gif

conspiracy?
laugh.gif
constipation???

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

eek.gif
roll.gif

conspiracy?
laugh.gif
constipation???

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao
roll.gif
roll.gif

gotta spell check before you post on NT. i would be terribly upset if they only released the white/infrared VI's overseas

Back
Top Bottom