Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by loxley4life

Sozes 8.5-10.5 up on shoetrends.com right now for those who are interested. $200 plus 15 shipping I think is what they are going for.
yeah i just saw that you beat me to the punch i orderd my second pair a month ago they were flawless i would have copped another pair but im asize 11 i sold 1 of the 2 pairs i had

Man! I have yet to wear mines.. and already the tab on the heel is starting to yellow.. I am pissed!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Man! I have yet to wear mines.. and already the tab on the heel is starting to yellow.. I am pissed!
mad.gif

enjoy it while it is still fresh. the yellowing on the heel tab can't be avoided..it has always been like that for these shoes.

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

How bout those og cw am87 quickstrikes??? Or the grand purple 1s???

Thanks again guys
are you talking about the purple metallic 1s? if yes..they were not released here. only the red metallics
i haven't heard anything bout the am87

it's strange because some of the 01 tb pairs NEVER yellowed on the back. but unfortunately it was always only ONE side that stayed perfectly white whilethe other side turned piss yellow. i'm a little surprised the 09's are yellowing already...that's crazy.

i love these but i hate this midsole (retro versions). the peeling prevents me from buying

Originally Posted by jau014

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

mad.gif

enjoy it while it is still fresh. the yellowing on the heel tab can't be avoided..it has always been like that for these shoes.
That's terrible man...Sorry.... If you got these, just wear them before they crack and yellow....
sick.gif

When you guys refer to peeling, is that different than cracking? I have seen cracking but not peeling... The paint peels on the midsole too?

Originally Posted by kob8

When you guys refer to peeling, is that different than cracking? I have seen cracking but not peeling... The paint peels on the midsole too?
yeah it peels around the air window.. ill try and post a picture

Back
Top Bottom