Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

laugh.gif
....WOWZERS

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by pelimpe

its a conspiration ... JB is selling the shoes on Ebay.....
lol 4real thought thats what it looks like.... y spit on easy money? most of the OG shoehead i know wanted to add these to their collection but ......
cnt complain though i had to pull the triger and these are hot....
eek.gif
roll.gif

conspiracy?
laugh.gif
constipation???

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao

I thought the same thing. What's up with NTers' grammar? Word to Enrique Eyeglasses
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol 4real thought thats what it looks like.... y spit on easy money? most of the OG shoehead i know wanted to add these to their collection but ......
lakerslmao.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

eek.gif
roll.gif

conspiracy?
laugh.gif
constipation???

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao

I thought the same thing. What's up with NTers' grammar? Word to Enrique Eyeglasses
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ROFLMAO at Enrique EYEGLASSES ! ! ! ! !

Are these available in the philippines? I'm heading out their on the 15th. Manila heads, any info is appreciated.. thanks in advance. Reply or pm btw

okay i did write CONSPIRATION

Main Entry: con·spi·ra·tion
Pronunciation: \ˌkän(t)-spə-ˈr

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

Are these available in the philippines? I'm heading out their on the 15th. Manila heads, any info is appreciated.. thanks in advance. Reply or pm btw

TB3 have not been released in the Philippines.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

TB3 have not been released in the Philippines.

if they would have been release there they would sell out quick

eek.gif
roll.gif

conspiracy?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

finally got my second pair, thanks to you know who, both of you......decided to take a group pic. Haters, get on your job.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23edge

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So when these dropping in the US?
laugh.gif
First off, Gentry was behind the idea of Inter Release only. 2nd, He wasn't as concerned about them sellling successfully, as he was about creating a hype around the shoe. And at 250 plus pages for a sneaker that hasn't released in the US, I think he's done his job. My only theory as to why he would sacrifice sales for hype, is that it will help the brand in the long run. They realize that profit comes from releasing retros, but that you also have to protect the hype around a sneaker by making sure the public will always have a sneaker that keeps them in the game. Thus international release only allows them to release a retro, yet not diluting its popularity by making it a general release. 3[sup]rd[/sup] With the success of the TB III's be prepared to see more international releases;
nerd.gif
wht/infrared VI's
you should ask G himself on NT... he's back

Sozes 8.5-10.5 up on shoetrends.com right now for those who are interested. $200 plus 15 shipping I think is what they are going for.

Back
Top Bottom