Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

MSRP in Canada is $209.99. Might jump to 219.99 by release though.

If it is any help, word just dropped from Nike Canada to echo JM and BabyJ's info.

Those 2 stay getting info earrrllly....
laugh.gif

i hope its a intern. release, because they need to make this as limited as they come. its bad enough they are re-retroing these for the second time,there's no need for that in the first place.
but jb is going to do what they do...

They like to @#$% with us. Remeber they did it to us with the cool grey spizikes. Don't sweat it in time....

these will be copped x2, I've been waiting for these since I missed out in 2001. Hopefully now I won't have to get beat in my head for a pair.

I didn't think JB could surprise me anymore with their antics, but they have. I didn't believe this international talk at the beginning of the thread,
but after Baby J's and JM's confirmations, I guess it's true...for now. This is crazy.

Well Time for me to make a Call to Canada, for these. As Much as it upsets us that will not be come here, it not like it's impossible to get them. But heylook at the bright we have a bunch of nice future releases coming our way, that I'm sure will be very difficult for overseas cats to get. Who nows thismight eventually turn out like the Spiz'ike situation or then again might not. If you want them peoples they are out there to get......

Originally Posted by I Stay Lift

I really feel that if you want it bad enough, you can find a way to make it happen, even if they only release in Kenya. Blah.
nerd.gif
Ill be in Kenya aroundthanksgiving, Ima be a happy man if thats whats poppin off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Incredibly shrewd or dumb, time will tell. JB has been tanking on their '09 releases and more retails have had to do price cuts on silly colorways thatcame out this year (i.e. ATCQ 1s).

To release this internationally would bring the demand back and give JB the PR they need until the release. Remember the Cool Greys being released in Francefirst? I can't believe JB would be this stupid to release these internationally. Not these 3's at least.

If they do, it's a big F.U. to it's core audience. If they don't then their plan worked and the hype machine is back in full effect. Either way JBneeds to stop playing games, respect its customers and stop with the dumb colorways, packs, packages and whatnot. Just release what the people want andappreciate their business.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

babyJ and jmadidas2001 confirmed it....anyone else still think the international release is wrong??
but not permanent.... stay tuned....
glasses.gif

luckily i have a friend that going to Portugal for the whole summer. ima tell her to cop it for me. if she cant then ima tell my canadian friend to cop it forme

why is it that on these websites they come in a unlabled jordan box. why doesnt it come in the original box.

I REALLY HOPE THIS IS A EURO RELEASE. I'M IN TORONTO, I COULD EASILY STOCK UP ON THESE AND TRADE TO PEOPLE IN THE US FOR SOME MAJOR HEAT WOOOOOOT
it's about time we get an exclusive release that the US doesn't, it's hella unfair not getting alot of releases

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

I REALLY HOPE THIS IS A EURO RELEASE. I'M IN TORONTO, I COULD EASILY STOCK UP ON THESE AND TRADE TO PEOPLE IN THE US FOR SOME MAJOR HEAT WOOOOOOT
it's about time we get an exclusive release that the US doesn't, it's hella unfair not getting alot of releases
uhh no, cuz Jordan DID play in the US..
I guess i'm just mad
mad.gif

Originally Posted by holoflow

Originally Posted by Technique 317

babyJ and jmadidas2001 confirmed it....anyone else still think the international release is wrong??
but not permanent.... stay tuned....
glasses.gif
you know something we don't?

Back
Top Bottom