Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Can/Euro exclusive?

Muahahahaha

Excelleeennnttttt....

mr.%20burns.jpg

i still dont believe Jordan Brand would make this an international only release...i guess only time will tell

Wow an International release????? Thats Crazy......

Oh and for us U.S. Citizens..... Passports or Enhanced Licenses to get into Canada as of June 1st.

wow what a turn of events! thankful I'm in Toronto .....and Jblock4 good call on the new border rules was just reading an article about that.....rules maynot be so strict right off the bat and will be handled on a case by case situation so those 70% of americans w/ out passports may still be able to cross theborder....good luck

Seems a lot of people are unhappy w/the prospect of these skips being a NON-U.S. release. Do we even know for SURE that-that's the case? I read this wholethread ..and all I got was conjecture/guesswork, as far as anything concrete on these 100% NOT releasing in the states. I miss somethin'? Totally possibleI missed it, or just have a very low level of reading comprehension. Blah.

Not for nothin', but companies, ESPECIALLY "large" companies ..are in business to make money, no?

I understand at this point in the game, that Nike/JB tries to increase hype by making releases QS/LS/Limited, and hopefully creating enough of a buzz to sellthe shoe out. We all have our own opinions on that, but we DO agree that's how they operate in many cases, no? That said, why WOULDN'T this shoerelease in the states? Seems that math runs industry ..& what, in business, doesn't boil down to money? Just seems to me, that they'd stand tolose more by making it international than they stand to gain. Blah. I'm no economy major, but I understand supply & demand ..& the demand isstateside, waaaaaay more than on foreign shores, IMO. Not releasing it here seems to be a sure way to make less money in that fiscal quarter. Blah. Again,I'm no finance wiz ..just seems odd.

Would seem MORE PLAUSABLE, to make it an international release, for X-amount of time, THEN drop it here. A few heads already alluded to that possibility. Iknow it retro'd here not TOO long ago, & anything "could" happen? ..just don't see the states being excluded.

Blah.

Only thing I know, is that I know nothing.

Guess just cross ya'fingers. There's always FC for aftermarket too. If your gripe is not being able to COP, and NOT price, surely you'll be able toscoop'em, "for a price", if that's your goal.

A meaningless opinion.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by hella handsome

amazing...

i dont even feel bad about missing out on the yeezys now. TBIII is definitely worth missing out on all 3 colorways for. 2 pairs for me
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ppl who only read the OP are laaaaaaaaaaame
you wack son....
smh.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by I Stay Lift

Seems a lot of people are unhappy w/the prospect of these skips being a NON-U.S. release. Do we even know for SURE that-that's the case? I read this whole thread ..and all I got was conjecture/guesswork, as far as anything concrete on these 100% NOT releasing in the states. I miss somethin'? Totally possible I missed it, or just have a very low level of reading comprehension. Blah.

Not for nothin', but companies, ESPECIALLY "large" companies ..are in business to make money, no?

I understand at this point in the game, that Nike/JB tries to increase hype by making releases QS/LS/Limited, and hopefully creating enough of a buzz to sell the shoe out. We all have our own opinions on that, but we DO agree that's how they operate in many cases, no? That said, why WOULDN'T this shoe release in the states? Seems that math runs industry ..& what, in business, doesn't boil down to money? Just seems to me, that they'd stand to lose more by making it international than they stand to gain. Blah. I'm no economy major, but I understand supply & demand ..& the demand is stateside, waaaaaay more than on foreign shores, IMO. Not releasing it here seems to be a sure way to make less money in that fiscal quarter. Blah. Again, I'm no finance wiz ..just seems odd.

Would seem MORE PLAUSABLE, to make it an international release, for X-amount of time, THEN drop it here. A few heads already alluded to that possibility. I know it retro'd here not TOO long ago, & anything "could" happen? ..just don't see the states being excluded.

Blah.

Guess just cross ya'fingers. There's always FC for aftermarket too. If your gripe is not being able to COP, and NOT price, surely you'll be able to scoop'em, "for a price", if that's your goal.

A meaningless opinion.

BabyJ said it would be an international release.....thats all i really need to hear, not to mention the others who told me this....but babyJ saying it makes it 99% concrete to me

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Seems a lot of people are unhappy w/the prospect of these skips being a NON-U.S. release. Do we even know for SURE that-that's the case? I read this whole thread ..and all I got was conjecture/guesswork, as far as anything concrete on these 100% NOT releasing in the states. I miss somethin'? Totally possible I missed it, or just have a very low level of reading comprehension. Blah.

I understand at this point in the game, that Nike/JB tries to increase hype by making releases QS/LS/Limited, and hopefully creating enough of a buzz to sell the shoe out. We all have our own opinions on that, but we DO agree that's how they operate in many cases, no? That said, why WOULDN'T this shoe release in the states? Seems that math runs industry ..& what, in business, doesn't boil down to money? Just seems to me, that they'd stand to lose more by making it international than they stand to gain. Blah. I'm no economy major, but I understand supply & demand ..& the demand is stateside, waaaaaay more than on foreign shores, IMO. Not releasing it here seems to be a sure way to make less money in that fiscal quarter. Blah. Again, I'm no finance wiz ..just seems odd.

Would seem MORE PLAUSABLE, to make it an international release, for X-amount of time, THEN drop it here. A few heads already alluded to that possibility. I know it retro'd here not TOO long ago, & anything "could" happen? ..just don't see the states being excluded.

Blah.

Guess just cross ya'fingers. There's always FC for aftermarket too. If your gripe is not being able to COP, and NOT price, surely you'll be able to scoop'em, "for a price", if that's your goal.

A meaningless opinion.

BabyJ said it would be an international release.....thats all i really need to hear, not to mention the others who told me this....but babyJ saying it makes it 99% concrete to me
Fair enough. I missed that, apparently. I know dude's name from a large number of heads saying similar things about him. He seems ta'getstupid dap on here for being correct about info. Yup, I missed that, my bad.

That said tho', I don't believe anything till I see it. Goes for all parts of life, not just net forums. Still don't see the math behind alienatinga HUGE number of potential consumers from a product they surely would eat up.

Blah.

Thanks for the response tho', deff. missed the Babyj post when i read thru this earlier.

Everything is everything. IMO? ..I really feel that if you want it bad enough, you can find a way to make it happen, even if they only release in Kenya.Blah.

well this was going to be my first JB purchase of the year. now it looks like I will pass on these along with the rest of em. thank you JB for saving me money.back to nike retro

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Blah.

A meaningless opinion.

Fair enough. I missed that, apparently. I know dude's name from a large number of heads saying similar things about him. He seems ta'get stupid dap on here for being correct about info. Yup, I missed that, my bad.

That said tho', I don't believe anything till I see it. Goes for all parts of life, not just net forums. Still don't see the math behind alienating a HUGE number of potential consumers from a product they surely would eat up.

Blah.

Thanks for the response tho', deff. missed the Babyj post when i read thru this earlier.

Everything is everything. IMO? ..I really feel that if you want it bad enough, you can find a way to make it happen, even if they only release in Kenya. Blah.

International release...take it to the bank...

Never was intended to be anything but...

JM

Jordan Brand has Officially disgusted me.. INTERNATIONAL release ARE you serious
mad.gif
.. #+! now we have to pay insane priceses for some Re-retros thats CRAZY!!! I'm not hating on the internation people but come on where is the USLOVE!!! especially for some shoes that everyone F#$*ing Loves!!!!

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom