Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

i have heard of euro exclusives and asia exclusives but not international releases. so these will be in north america but just not the U.S.? that doesn'tmake much sense that canada would get them and not us. i think only euro and asia release would be more likely. but if they do come to canada at least i'mnot far away.

still
laugh.gif
over this one.....
smh.gif

1) Wrong logo
2) Crappy quality
3) In a pack
4) Fusions

**UPDATE** -New Flaw to our list!

5)Sold ONLY out of the United States.
smh.gif
.!.. JB.

I'm quite close friends with the people at NT London, will try to get them to hold 3-5 pairs for me.

I bet they'll release them overseas, to regain some of their "lost hype" and then we'll get a release date for the U.S. But who really knows.

thakickboss wrote:
i have heard of euro exclusives and asia exclusives but not international releases. so these will be in north america but just not the U.S.? that doesn't make much sense that canada would get them and not us. i think only euro and asia release would be more likely. but if they do come to canada at least i'm not far away.
What do you mean "if" they come to Canada...

It has been confirmed in this post...they WILL be released in Canada...

Why do people try to use their opinions to contradict facts have been posted?

JM

You know what sucks as well? I think 01 pairs might increase in value because of this.

Wow...this sucks...

i'd rather have an 01 pair...

Lucky for me, this shoe isn't overly important, personally. If you live in the US tho', and are extra upset over this? ..take heart in the factthat it's only Canada. Look at a globe ..lots of places farther away than Canada. Just a thought. Blah.

With the net/paypal ..trucks/planes/boats? Not THAT hard to get A PAIR, again, "for a price". Surely none of us is beyond/above being forced by theuniverse to actually have to put forth effort to attain something we deem worth said effort?

"it's all semantics", someone once said.

If was In Canada, I may even lean as far as my man who viewed this as an opportunity to stock up, for trade, when it's usually he who is on the short endof the bargaining stick as far as rarity is concerned. Normally, I don't side w/the dudes coppin'multiples. In my personal experience most are in itfor a buck. If you truly love the shoes, and see it like baseball cards, so to speak. It's like "doubles". Blah. To a "collector",seems logical, no?

..wise man said: "wish in one hand, pewp in the other, see which fills up first"

Someone else in this thread said something to the effect of: "these are OUT THERE, & will be out there to get, if you REALLY wanna'get them.

..Just Do It. ..or something.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

I REALLY HOPE THIS IS A EURO RELEASE. I'M IN TORONTO, I COULD EASILY STOCK UP ON THESE AND TRADE TO PEOPLE IN THE US FOR SOME MAJOR HEAT WOOOOOOT
it's about time we get an exclusive release that the US doesn't, it's hella unfair not getting alot of releases
uhh no, cuz Jordan DID play in the US..
I guess i'm just mad
mad.gif

lol....Jordan DID play a game created by a CANADIAN
pimp.gif

moves like this by JB, drive me further away from the company...

soon they will be receiving 0 of my money...

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

thakickboss wrote:
i have heard of euro exclusives and asia exclusives but not international releases. so these will be in north america but just not the U.S.? that doesn't make much sense that canada would get them and not us. i think only euro and asia release would be more likely. but if they do come to canada at least i'm not far away.
What do you mean "if" they come to Canada...

It has been confirmed in this post...they WILL be released in Canada...

Why do people try to use their opinions to contradict facts have been posted?

JM

QFT

Everyone stop freaking out. These WILL release in the US. They will be a GLOBAL QS release, not an international release. GLOBAL includes the US. If anythingthey will release in July in Europe/Asia and then in August here in the states.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Everyone stop freaking out. These WILL release in the US. They will be a GLOBAL QS release, not an international release. GLOBAL includes the US. If anything they will release in July in Europe/Asia and then in August here in the states.
i dunno man....

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Everyone stop freaking out. These WILL release in the US. They will be a GLOBAL QS release, not an international release. GLOBAL includes the US. If anything they will release in July in Europe/Asia and then in August here in the states.
i dunno man....
That kind of brings a bit of hope back to heart

Please Believe

I am not tryin' to do no harm here.

For now, The True Blue III will be only up in Canada. ( Asia & Europe )

IF and a BIG IF things change or they do get released in the U.S. at a later time

Niketalk will be the first to know

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Please Believe

I am not tryin' to do no harm here.

For now, The True Blue III will be only up in Canada. ( Asia & Europe )

IF and a BIG IF things change or they do get released in the U.S. at a later time

Niketalk will be the first to know

I believe ...

Back
Top Bottom