Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

why don't they come in they're OG box?
nerd.gif

IVE BOUGHT A LOT OF J'S BEFORE OFFICIAL RELEASE. THIS IS TYPICAL FOR A SHOE BEING RELEASED THIS EARLY. STATES ON THE WEBSITES THEY WONT COME WITH OG BOX OR CARD. NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME, I DONT WEAR THE BOX.
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SHOUTING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I dont get why people dont freakign search or read the thread, they dont come in an OG box when you order them like this. Its been said. They may not have even manufactured them yet. When you cop shoes early, they usually dont come with a box. Sometimes this even happens because they sneak them out of the factory in garbage bags and such.

ONLY PEOPLE ON THE NET ASSOCIATE CAPS WITH SHOUTING. FUNNY. EITHER WAY, ITS HABIT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO IT.

thanks for all the pics guys. The quality on them looks awesome, can't wait to get me a pair.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]after seeing these pics memphiss i might change my mind and cop early to the quality on them look great ...[/color]
pimp.gif

^^^ THAT'S WHY I DID! PLUS THE OG MIDSOLE SEALED IT FOR ME. CAN'T TAKE THE CHANCE OF THESE NOT COMING TO THE STATES AND ME MISSING OUT.

I first copped from Footalog may 31st ....2WEEKS later after the drama i got my tracking number from them. but in the process i had ordered from Promoshoestoo.

Footalog: size 9 on its way
Promo-shoes: 9.5 cause they told me 9 was no longer available, so that tells me TECH u took the last one sz 9 bro...dammnnnn yoooou j/k
laugh.gif
its all good...very fast shipping too

Tech you keeping your second pair?

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

I first copped from Footalog may 31st ....2WEEKS later after the drama i got my tracking number from them. but in the process i had ordered from Promoshoes too.

Promo-shoes: 9.5 cause they told me 9 was no longer available, so that tells me TECH u took the last one sz 9 bro...dammnnnn yoooou j/k
laugh.gif

eek.gif
DAMN.

originally I was like im just gonna sell the second pair......now I dont think I can let it go...LOL We'll see what happens...what about you? you sellingthe second pair?

^i would have to go with promo

But about my second pair....Maaaannnn im on the same boat here , these shoes r just to beautiful to let go, i know exactly what u mean. i think i'll waitit out for now who knows....

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

I first copped from Footalog may 31st ....2WEEKS later after the drama i got my tracking number from them. but in the process i had ordered from Promoshoes too.

laugh.gif

care to elaborate on the drama cause i ordered from them about a week ago and have not received anything. i have sent the numerous e-mails and noresponses any advice>

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by Technique 317

WOW, I cant believe ya'll have been harassing BabyJ's inbox calling him a liar....That is exactly whats wrong with NT lately and the reason I rarely come into the JB forums anymore
tired.gif
tired.gif

You dont hear what you want and you start to call him a liar....ya'll need to grow up or go back to ISS
Nah its not all of NT its just JB. In Nike and Nike Retro when someone drops info people accept it and move on. Here in JB, people are tooimpatient and thirsty to accept the facts. Just one of the reasons the rest of NT thinks this subforum is a joke.

On another note, I can't afford to drop $275 for these. If they ever drop here, I can wait. If they don't, I'm not losing any sleep.

isnt osneaker a US based site?.....how are they getting them...or are they just pretending to get them like the eggplant foams

Back
Top Bottom