Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by pharoahgaurd

is PROMO-SHOES.COM doing a pre sale on these?? or are they shipped when you pay??

They should be shipped when you pay. Some have already recieved their shoes from them. Just ordered last night and awaiting my tracking info.
275? I'll wait lol
laugh.gif

NOT REALLY A PROBLEM FOR ME.

ditto. ill pay the extra $100 for worry free, line free, hypebeast dodging, guarantee my size, no camping, no lines, no phone call, hassle free j's.

QFT

Best site to order early from? Osneaker.com, promo-shoes.com, etc??

I think osneaker @ $250.00 is the cheapest but whose fastest, best?
nerd.gif

theres still alot available on these sites makes me wonder. are these going to be general release in the UK or Limited release

Originally Posted by Technique 317

^^thnxs bro...hopefully you get yours soon too!

Came in last night, havent had time to post pix so I snapped a few on my lunch break just now...

Sorry for the big pix..I was in a rush to get back to work

QUALITY LOOKS SO GOOD. THAT LEATHER...ANYWAY JUST GOT MY TRACKING INFO FROM PROMO-SHOES. NOW TO WAIT...

i ordered from footalog about a week ago and have not received a shipping number or anything. i have sent them a couple of e-mails and no response should istart a complain with paypal or should i wait just a bit longer?

^^EXACTLY. PLUS 275 IS A DROP IN THE BUCKET.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]never said it was a problem for me I just rather take that 275 and cop apair of OG'S of my liking.. doesn't have to be true blue ..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]but I do feel ya on not wanting to wait in line...[/color]

I got my refund from VMV. I ordered on May 26th and they still had not shipped them, they were hoping for the 17th at the earliest. They said that there weresome mixups with the order that shoes should have gone out, but I wasn't dealing with that anymore. If I need to i'll have my cousins in canada snag mea pair, but hopefully they come out here in the US.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

^^EXACTLY. PLUS 275 IS A DROP IN THE BUCKET.

never said it was a problem for me I just rather take that 275 and cop a pair of OG'S of my liking.. doesn't have to be true blue ..

but I do feel ya on not wanting to wait in line...

THAT'S WHAT'S UP. THAT IS GOOD THINKING BUT I GOT A LOT OF OG'S AND THESE JUST HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THE OG'S I DON'T HAVE. HAD TO SECURESINCE THE 01'S DEADSTOCK ARE GOING FOR A LOT MORE.

ANOTHER DEADSTOCK PAIR OF SPACEJAMS ANYONE?
nerd.gif
. MONEY IN HAND.

Just ordered my joints from osneaker...had to pull the trigger on these...only live once!

$267 shipped!

Is footalog legit? I heard they were. I'm hearing complaints, others waited 2 weeks to get a tracking no. Others haven't gotten theirs yet...I justordered mine from them this week.

Question for those who have received theirs already: Is the box they come in a generic Jordan box, or the actual True Blue box???

None of the pre-release sites has size 13. Guess I'll have to wait. If anybody knows of a site with size 13, a heads up would be much appreciated.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

why don't they come in they're OG box?
nerd.gif

IVE BOUGHT A LOT OF J'S BEFORE OFFICIAL RELEASE. THIS IS TYPICAL FOR A SHOE BEING RELEASED THIS EARLY. STATES ON THE WEBSITES THEY WONT COME WITH OG BOX ORCARD. NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME, I DONT WEAR THE BOX.

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

theres still alot available on these sites makes me wonder. are these going to be general release in the UK or Limited release

Limited release Jordan's don't usually get released in Europe at all. These will probably be common enough.

Just got my pair from footalog yesterday which I ordered on May 27th..never dealing with them again, only positive was the jordan box was in perfect conditioncompared to the one promo sent me ( but honestly I could care less about the boxes)

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

why don't they come in they're OG box?
nerd.gif

IVE BOUGHT A LOT OF J'S BEFORE OFFICIAL RELEASE. THIS IS TYPICAL FOR A SHOE BEING RELEASED THIS EARLY. STATES ON THE WEBSITES THEY WONT COME WITH OG BOX OR CARD. NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME, I DONT WEAR THE BOX.
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SHOUTING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I dont get why people dont freakign search or read the thread, they dont come in an OG box when you order them like this. Its been said. They may not have evenmanufactured them yet. When you cop shoes early, they usually dont come with a box. Sometimes this even happens because they sneak them out of the factory ingarbage bags and such.

tech what sizes did you get

i just got these in yesterday im also waitin on footalog to bring in my other pair

these are size 9.5
366975565.jpg

366975561.jpg

366975559.jpg

366975557.jpg

366975553.jpg

Back
Top Bottom