Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

any matching shirts for these bad boys??? cuz these r so growing on me.. they look so dam fresh

This is my favorite Air Jordan III shirt. When they went on sale I bought 10 of them.
pimp.gif

1588ew4.jpg

Originally Posted by 23edge

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

any matching shirts for these bad boys??? cuz these r so growing on me.. they look so dam fresh

This is my favorite Air Jordan III shirt. When they went on sale I bought 10 of them.
pimp.gif

1588ew4.jpg

they dont really match the shoe lol

It's tempting to get these TB's but I learned my lesson with the Fire Red (paint cracking on the midsole) and the CDP Black (Pleather upper).

I dunno if I trust JB's Retro III's anymore...hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

^^ FXSANDMAN I didn't get them all in the same color, I just don't have a picture of the True Blue CW of that shirt to show

heat23 thanks for the pics.... that leather is looking real soft

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You guys doubting[/color]
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is the last time I will say this and please NO MORE PM'S calling me out as a liar.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is an INTERNATIONAL RELEASE.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CANADA / ASIA / United Kingdom.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It MAY, I say MAY release later in the U.S. Believe me[/color] Niketalk [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]will be the first to know.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If I get one more private message tryin' to Punk my #%+[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The %*%%[/color] Niketalk

give him some props
i doubt dat these will release in the U.S. like the XIIs and da V packs

Back
Top Bottom