Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by geegee

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Canadians never get good releases so suck it up americans
suck it up? what does true blue IIIs have to do with Canada. Is there some history behind these and mj that i've never known about? Why should they EVER GET GOOD RELEASES WHEN JORDAN IS FROM USA? I don't see why US would get screwed when jb could make a lot of money off of these. Peeps in canada are just going to resell to US for the most part anyway.
its not that serious, i was actually joking but because you decided to quote me..like i said suck it up. whats your point anyway dufus? what kind of argument is "Why should they EVER GET GOOD RELEASES WHEN JORDAN IS FROM USA?" your a true patriot.
it's kinda weird how U.S. is getting excluded from this release. I mean it's an OG colorway

Originally Posted by VAHustler

geegee wrote:

Canadians never get good releases so suck it up americans
suck it up? what does true blue IIIs have to do with Canada. Is there some history behind these and mj that i've never known about? Why should
they EVER GET GOOD RELEASES WHEN JORDAN IS FROM USA? I don't see why US would get screwed when jb could make a lot of money off of these. Peeps in canada
are just going to resell to US for the most part anyway.
its not that serious, i was actually joking but because you decided to quote me..like i said suck it up. whats your point anyway dufus? what kind of argument is "Why should
they EVER GET GOOD RELEASES WHEN JORDAN IS FROM USA?" your a true patriot.

lol you got to revert to name calling over some sneakers? seems pretty serious to you if you got to call me an incompetent, foolish, or stupidperson..

International release only.....
180.gif
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif

indifferent.gif
I wont believe anything until its august and my cousins inengland and jamaica call and say they just copped the TB 3s
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Penofski

Well its about time we (Canada) got something special. No need to complain guys because we get f*cked over way too many times making it hard enough to get shoes like safety orange AM95 and foamposites
laugh.gif
mind you neither did we get the DMP, or any L'S shoes as accessible.

Time to stock up maybe a FSR..

P ... I got to holla at you on this one G ...

5 and a half hrs for me ,, im plotting on it ,, if theres no release in the states I dont want to wait 6mos. or more like the cg spiz,
to finally copp them...........

JB did us dirty man and we have no one to blame but ourselves cause they really dont need to release the True Blue III's here to make bread we buy any hotgarbage that they release. Sooner or later it was going to come back and haunt us.

Eff JB..I'm over this. JB if you are listening..this is a 35 year old man telling you to shove it.

...yeah i'm salty.

Back
Top Bottom