Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

MJRM2384 wrote:
AHHH still need a size 12... dont even see my size on ebay anymore..

Yup having a size 12 sucks. Its always one of the first sizes sold out and costs the most
mad.gif

QFT, having size 12 is a collectors worst nightmare and that's my size as well
frown.gif

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

MJRM2384 wrote:

Yup having a size 12 sucks. Its always one of the first sizes sold out and costs the most
mad.gif
frown.gif

i like the quality on these considering JB's ripping us off something crazy, these fit nice and look very well made, some places they still have somehttp://store.kix-files.com/nike-air-jordan-3-retro-true-blue-og-2009/

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

MJRM2384 wrote:

mad.gif
frown.gif

Not true 9.5-11.5 is I copped a size 12 spacejam last size left :tongue:

Did Japan get these? If so, what stores and where. My cousin said he couldn't find them, and I still don't believe him.

Originally Posted by khmerster

Did Japan get these? If so, what stores and where. My cousin said he couldn't find them, and I still don't believe him.

If he can't find them then they are probably sold out.

kobe, there are plenty of pairs out there man...keep looking (though apparently the ppl with sz 10-12 feet are having more trouble than others. Good luck!

^ well I'm still upset at grapes, DMP, Doernbechers, any Jumpman23.com/Flight Club only release, and many many other releases being US only. smh at you forthinking you got the short end of the stick. I got a pair of these TB 3s and I don't even want them - I got them because I could - weeks after the releaseat footlocker too.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

kobe, there are plenty of pairs out there man...keep looking (though apparently the ppl with sz 10-12 feet are having more trouble than others. Good luck!
I picked up my size 10 with no problem. I haven't really looked in a minute but I noticed they are still going for like $200-225 on ebay.which is only a little over retail including international shipping if you think about it. Still plenty of pairs around. I just looked now on ebay and a sellergot a full size run for $169 buy it now and $45 for shipping. Ya'll pay way more for cheap crap like the Space Jams (by the way I got 2 pairs but stilldoesn't justify the quality), not that much more off the retail with shipping on the True Blues which in my opinion. The quality is
pimp.gif
, not like the OG's but waaaaayyyyyy better than the cdp. Love mines,wouldn't think about getting rid of them

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

^ well I'm still upset at grapes, DMP, Doernbechers, any Jumpman23.com/Flight Club only release, and many many other releases being US only. smh at you for thinking you got the short end of the stick. I got a pair of these TB 3s and I don't even want them - I got them because I could - weeks after the release at footlocker too.
and? Michael Jordan played in the US....we should get every release...not saying yall shouldnt as well...but we should have first dibbs

Back
Top Bottom