Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

IMO the marvin did better then this will because a black shoe is more practical than a green one. Also, there's already been 2 AJ4 releases this year with another coming soon (the lasers). Should be interesting to see what happens

Welp I' was on the the fence but the 4 fanatic I am if they made a fruit loop 4 I more than likely still cop.

Just called champs,footlocker,Olympia none of them are doing raffles on the teals,are u kidding me!?

These seem some what limited. Not sure if I like these or not.

Game time decision and even then, I need to see them in person.

Only 2 stores say they getting the Teals, so far. Not good especially when sorry *** Jimmy Jazz is the second option. :smh:

Was going to do a raffle run today,trying to go tomorr now,anybody kno what's going on with these?

Noone around my way wants these. If you guys lived in Canada you could probobally get these off a sale rack eventually.

well just went from 1 footlocker to no footlocker getting these in my area. villas the only hope. gold foams everywhere tho

Not picking these up, but figured while I was out get tickets for the foams, I could get some raffle codes for this release.

These are all socal.

Culver City: BD89D0AEFD
Lakewood: 45C97CACDD
Cerritos: D4BBCDA525

Hope this helps fam.

If yall got any hook ups on the Foams, PM me.

Lines all the way to the moon
i travel to the moon at least once a day everyda anyways....so im good?
glasses.gif

Does anyone know when the direct URL will surface?  For the Oreo's someone posted a link to the direct product page that had the countdown timer.  Better than waiting for the Twitter link IMO.  Thanks!

Man, when these pictures originally surfaced, everyone was ******** on them. I liked these from the very beginning green is my favorite color though and green/black colorways are dope to me. People are saying they're limited now, I really hope I can cop these at retail still. Still stuck on whether to get these or those gold foams.

These Dope To Me The Bottom Sick The Color Different Make You Have To Step Your Swag Up Adding These To All My Other 4s Any 4 Drop I'm With It [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom