Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Is the tounge lining supposed to be noticeably lighter/more yellow than the midsole? Mine def is. The midsole is an athletic gold while the lining is bright yellow

Anyone from Houston who want these can go to Shiekh Shoes in Sharpstown. I copped from there this morning since i missed these on release date.

I have a chance to either pick up these thunder 4s or a pair of bred 13s. What would be a better investment, I really want both but can only buy 1 ATM. I just wanna know that the shoe I don't buy won't be 300+ in a few months when I decide to pick it up.

I'll go with the bred 13s. Seems like they produced less of these. It's an OG colorway with the "bred" associated to it so it draws more attention and Jordan actually wore these. The thunders are harder to match with black/yellow, they said it was limited but seems like people got their pairs easier than they could with these and plus they already restocked on the thunders like 2 days ago. Hope this helps.

To me.... Thunder 4 >>>>>> Bred 13

but it seems like the resell price of the Bred 13s is higher so I guess you should go with the 13s first...

Last edited:
I guess somebody got mad they didn't get the Bred XIII's and picked up the last pair of Thunder today at my local Champs.

Can't believe they would restock such a great shoe....

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

Last edited:
Resell was $280 to $300 before the drop and now people have seen how not limited they were it's like $200 to $230 now.
Yea before the drop, its like that for almost every pair... Im talking about resell just after RD and after few days you could already find your size on ebay for $200 to $230. For example, you couldn't find the Cavs at this price just after RD, it was around what, $280. I have to wait some months to be able to cop my Cavs for $230.

Last edited:
Yea before the drop, its like that for almost every pair... Im talking about resell just after RD and after few days you could already find your size on ebay for $200 to $230. For example, you couldn't find the Cavs at this price just after RD, it was around what, $280. I have to wait some months to be able to cop my Cavs for $230.

My point is you're comparing a sneaker that was just released yesterday to one that was released weeks ago. Kicks are always highest the first weekend. Playoff XI's were going for around $500. The XIII will drop in price, just like all general release Jordan's do. Eastbay hasn't even released theirs, and they'll probably be restocked considering past history. People will move on to the V's and ASG releases.

And that first weekend Thunders were going for $250 to $270. And I know because I got mine on the resell market.

Last edited:
My point is you're comparing a sneaker that was just released yesterday to one that was released weeks ago. Kicks are always highest the first weekend. Playoff XI's were going for around $500. The XIII will drop in price, just like all general release Jordan's do. Eastbay hasn't even released theirs, and they'll probably be restocked considering past history. People will move on to the V's and ASG releases.

And that first weekend Thunders were going for $250 to $270. And I know because I got mine on the resell market.
I'm comparing the resell prices of both just after they released n it seems that Thunders were cheaper cuz you could find them for 220/230 just after RD. My bro got his pair on the bay for this price just after christmas. So yea 13 will drop price just like all general release Jordan's do but some pairs seem to drop more n faster than others and it might be the case (or not) here thats all... Hopefully yogarcia will get both for a good price.

Last edited:
I'm comparing the resell prices of both just after they released n it seems that Thunders were cheaper cuz you could find them for 220/230 just after RD. My bro got his pair on the bay for this price 
just after christmas. So yea 13 will drop price just like all general release Jordan's do but some pairs seem to drop more n faster than others and it might be the case (or not) here thats all... Hopefully yogarcia will get both for a good price.
I ended up going for the thunder 4s for retail. I did notice that the 13s have a slightly higher re sale price right now but since eastbay and other sites haven't even put then up on sale yet I expect that to come down in the next few days/weeks. The thunder 4 is strange, I think the release day after the bred 11s kept the re sale price low but I expect it to crawl up in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom