Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

I finally wore my Thunders, and yeah it's a bigger difference in the black cements than I thought The Thunders seem more like the charcoals. The black cements aren't VI varsity red bad or even metallic V, but I wish they would have had them like these. I'm glad I didn't sleep, these are even better in person.

I finally wore my Thunders, and yeah it's a bigger difference in the black cements than I thought The Thunders seem more like the charcoals. The black cements aren't VI varsity red bad or even metallic V, but I wish they would have had them like these. I'm glad I didn't sleep, these are even better in person.
yea they're very nice in person.. I was impressed the first time I opened the box. 

Last edited:
Anyone knows a legit site where I can get the Thunders for $200 to $220?

I also need GS sizes.

FML. Sneaker Post ran out of my size. 

Any other legit sites that have sizes 9 to 10?

Can't believe they would restock such a great shoe....

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

:rofl:

Came in the mail today fresh out the box. Copped these on the NDC restock last week. They're mad dope, passed up on them when they released but glad I was able to get it now for retail.

I'm actually considering on getting these I just don't know if I should either size up or down?

Last edited:

They say "X" marks the spot. I got these recently in deadstock condition, however there is an "X" mark on them. Anyone else have anything like this on theirs? Just find this to be somewhat annoying. I didn't question them too much since the other one was perfect and crisp, as well I were I got them from they are good people. Your thoughts please.

They say "X" marks the spot. I got these recently in deadstock condition, however there is an "X" mark on them. Anyone else have anything like this on theirs? Just find this to be somewhat annoying. I didn't question them too much since the other one was perfect and crisp, as well I were I got them from they are good people. Your thoughts please.

hit it with a moist twel & keep it movin..

Will be wearing these quite a bit. Many Laker games to come and YES they (the Lakers) will be in the playoffs.

Last edited:

hit it with a moist twel & keep it movin..

Thanks homie, but I already did that when I got the shoes, I even had to use my Timberland boot eraser to get it all the way out because the cold water and towel didn't work all the way, I'm from that generation where we had to clean our 1 pair of shoes everyday to keep em fresh! :lol: I was more so questioning how there there is scuff or whatever mark in the form of an "X". Maybe something or things in the box that formed an "X" leave an imprint on the kicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom