Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

nice icey soles, but wheres the jumpman on the side
eyes.gif

I'm definitely liking these icey blue soles
pimp.gif
I have a feeling theywon't yellow as quickly as clear soles. And I hate to advertise, but check my sig...I need help!

hope jb switches the box up....they have caught on

http://www.kenlu.net/forum/headline-JORDAN-11-RETRO-FAKE-2009-12_47076.html

and 410Fresh is still yet to answer my pm....dog i just wanna know where your store is located....you seem to be the only human with information on thisrelease and since it says your from bmore which isnt that far...it would be nice if i had a place i knew for sure was selling these...but if you have somehowmanaged to miss the 4 posts where i mentioned for you to check your pm even though ive seen u post all over the forum today...or you cant see the little maillogo at the top of the page that says 1...then my mistake

Def Copped! No jumpman? Eh something for the new age of XIs maybe just as long as they are not CDP material!! Colorway is toooo sick!

aren't these basically columbias without the jumpman and blue? They reallly need to put the jumpman on there...

unique shoe but feel too much like columbias 2 me. plus it wud be betta if it hd silver jumpman cus toomuch white wud make me not wna rock em

Back
Top Bottom