Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

these would turn yellow after a month
sick.gif

so true
smh.gif

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

is it confirmed that they will be on sale next month?

i was thinking the same thing....i thought these weren't being released to the general public.

These are butt, this whole silver anniversary shows that people will buy and get hyped about anything!!!!

these are hot and the closest thing to columbias that we are gunna get, imma cop for real. must not be for sale for a while or we would know the release dateby now right?

Jordan brand has a special going on with the purchase of this shoe. It comes with a iron on jumpman sign
laugh.gif
No but really come on JB i think you guys are testing your consumers tofind out what you guys can get away with and what you cant. You ruined the xii's now the xis next is the company.

^ ive nevr ordered from them... i've heard it takes a lil time for you to get your order but they are legit

I love the Columbia's to death, however, these are a disgrace...I'll pass, although, im hesitant that they will actually release.

These AJ11 Retro 25th Anniversary Silver Edition will release sometimes next month in extremely limited. That's what i heard from someone who work at nike.

Back
Top Bottom