Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Has anyone seen the bag for the these in person? I'm wondering what the inside of the bag is like.

For all the ones hoping these sit, scroll up a lil and read how dude copped 20 pairs of masters. Masters were flipping like burgers and now we have the French blues coming in a colorway even hotter and more desirable.

"Didn't think these would go that fast" back of the line buddy shoulda prepared like we told you to

While I think the demand is less for these than the masters for the general public, these will still definitely not sit and not be easy to get. Masters were very difficult to cop. Was only able to get through on snkrs app and one of those was canceled. Ended up getting a few extra through canceled orders on eastbay and footlocker a few days later but that took a lot of persistence and luck.

For those in the Reno area, a friend of mine called me and let me know the factory store in Reno is allowing people to order the french blues now. He got an email confirmation as well.

all these secured pairs...I hope I get my pair. I saw someone with these on today, they fire

my boys from my old job let me see them earlier tonight and quality is on point and they look exactly like the pair from 04. two weekends away hopefully my boys can look out for the kid lol. people are going to go crazy for these. 

Wonder if NDC will release these the same way as the Masters. With all the cancellations, I can see Nike going with a raffle this time.

Last edited:
my boys from my old job let me see them earlier tonight and quality is on point and they look exactly like the pair from 04. two weekends away hopefully my boys can look out for the kid lol. people are going to go crazy for these. 

* insert Bart Scott Can't Wait gif *

all these secured pairs...I hope I get my pair. I saw someone with these on today, they fire
nerd.gif

Skipped the Masters, but I'm 99% in on these. They're looking better and better every time I see 'em.

Gonna be legit hurt if I don't get these. :lol:

I'm not trying to **** with them resellers man. :smh:

Last edited:
Gonna be legit hurt if I don't get these.
laugh.gif

I'm not trying to **** with them resellers man.
mean.gif
My advice:

1. Have the links set up the night before

2. Have your card information already tied to your account

3. Wake up at 9:40 am (if on the east coast)

4. Don't depend on nike.com (have a higher chance of securing them on footlocker.com and sister sites than nike.com)

5. Have your phone set like your computer

6. Play 2Pac

7. After you secure them and receive the order confirmation email play the Pokemon captured theme

Don't depend on Nike? Higher chance on footlocker???? I feel like FTL, FTA, Champs, EB are the worst go to sites. I have never been able to add a sneaker to the cart on release date post Concord 11.

I feel like FTL, FTA, Champs, EB are the worst go to sites. I have never been able to add a sneaker to the cart on release date post Concord 11.
All this. My preference is Local>NDC>FNL>International>Virtually anything else>Foot sites (EB/FTL/FTA/Champs)

Don't depend on Nike? Higher chance on footlocker???? I feel like FTL, FTA, Champs, EB are the worst go to sites. I have never been able to add a sneaker to the cart on release date post Concord 11.
I secured the Bordeaux 7s and Nike Air Cement 4s from footlocker.com.

Last edited:

Good on ya', Sak. The last few years you pretty much had to be this dude to beat the bots and cop off a foot site
True, @Bigsykedaddy  taught me the secrets of footlocker.com and its sister sites. If you played a lot of fighting games then you should have a chance at securing a sneaker on the sites. Also if it wasn't for @babyJs23's links I would have never secured them both.

Back
Top Bottom