Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I'm sorry I even brought up the sizing on here. The only reason I did was to try to help people who were in the same predicament as I was. 

so now 12s, 17s, and 4s on the same day. how often is it that we've had 3 different retros drop on the same day?

I don't feel as bad about dropping $$$ on them now seeing that I have them a few weeks early. Now all I need is my east as game socks to get here and my kentucky shorts and i'm set!

I'm sorry I even brought up the sizing on here. The only reason I did was to try to help people who were in the same predicament as I was. 

Nothing to apologize for sir.

Also, on the Nike "fixed" the sizing issues topic.... They haven't. The Kyrie 2 thread had reports of sizing being inconsistent on different colors also. I'm pretty sure the complaint I saw the the bhm being cut smaller than the effects.

Just proof it can still be an issue.

Last edited:
So there is 4 Jordans coming out on the 9th

excitedapplauseclappingsurpriseben-affleck.gif

You just don't get it. Historically, we have had different colors show to have slightly different sizing. I gave you examples and all but now you know for a fact that they "resolved" the issue like you own them or have tried it first hand?

The masters STILL fit 1/2 bigger to me so that TTS garbage isn't true.
True story.

Nothing to apologize for sir.

Also, on the Nike "fixed" the sizing issues topic.... They haven't. The Kyrie 2 thread had reports of sizing being inconsistent on different colors also. I'm pretty sure the complaint I saw the the bhm being cut smaller than the effects.

Just proof it can still be an issue.
I didn't say Nike, I said Jordan brand (even though they're one in the same they operate differently). Also Comparing Jordans and Kyries is a different reach than me comparing a Jordan 4 and two Jordan 12s.

I didn't say Nike, I said Jordan brand (even though they're one in the same they operate differently). Also Comparing Jordans and Kyries is a different reach than me comparing a Jordan 4 and two Jordan 12s.
You just can't even argue with this......

Nike execs to MJ-"What do you think about releasing French Blues 3/26 or 4/2?" MJ: "Nope!" 
laugh.gif

Come on JB!

This isn't even close bruh bruh
Jordans are a brand of shoe by Nike

Kyries are a brand of shoe by Nike

Even though Nike and Jordan Brand are the same, they operate differently. They have different directors and supervisors. I said this before.

Jordans are a brand of shoe by Nike

Kyries are a brand of shoe by Nike

Even though Nike and Jordan Brand are the same, they operate differently. They have different directors and supervisors. I said this before.
Over 5,000 argumentative posts since 2014, come on man lay off the submit button :lol:
But for real

Back
Top Bottom