Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Question for those that #teamearly, did your pair come with a jordan card? I know a few ppl including myself that didn't recieve one (no big deal) but I wanted to see if it was all of the early ones or just some.

Reading these threads to get updates on the FB 12's when AirS is "contributing" is so painful. If you guys want his banter to stop, try NOT replying to his post. I wish NT would create a block feature that would block the user and any quoted content. I would gladly contribute to that! /rant

I have a feeling the other retailers (including Nike) are going to push their release to 4/9 as well. It would be very odd that one retailer releases early and the others have to wait. Nike dictates release dates/time so I don't think Villa and FNL moving their date to 4/9 was their choice. 

That could be a good idea for some stores to do, some stores release it one date and some release another date.
thats a terrible idea.. people e-camp because its just too dangerous to go out there. if they drop on diff day it would be so much harder to get. if it drop on 4/2 then everyone is gonna be on ndc if it drops on 4/9 everyone is gonna be on finishline.

Question for those that #teamearly, did your pair come with a jordan card? I know a few ppl including myself that didn't recieve one (no big deal) but I wanted to see if it was all of the early ones or just some.

No Jordan card (it was only specific to the Masters) any FB that I've seen come with a Master card has been fufu.

thats a terrible idea.. people e-camp because its just too dangerous to go out there. if they drop on diff day it would be so much harder to get. if it drop on 4/2 then everyone is gonna be on ndc if it drops on 4/9 everyone is gonna be on finishline.
Nike and Foot Locker (possibly its sister stores/sites also) are said to be releasing on the 2nd. Finish Line and Villa are said to be the 9th. Also there are other sneaker stores/sites that can fall under either date.

Last edited:
No retro card with my early FBs. Bummed to miss out on the masters but pretty awesome to have been rockin the FBs for the past week. Worker at Nike asked me how I got em early the other night haha

No Jordan card (it was only specific to the Masters) any FB that I've seen come with a Master card has been fufu.
Ok. And that was my main reason of asking. I see these ppl with these "early" pairs with retro cards attached and I was pretty sure that they did not come with that.

No retro card with my early FBs. Bummed to miss out on the masters but pretty awesome to have been rockin the FBs for the past week. Worker at Nike asked me how I got em early the other night haha
I ended up giving my masters to my bro for his bday but lucky (haha) I got my other pair cancelled so these date push backs are so bad. Still want to double up though

Footlocker is last in changing/updating release dates. It will be push back to the 9th, just be patient and wait for the announcement

Wow sak! It's ether in there!

I'm just tired of all this, every thread people start with me. I'm just here to help out with some of the knowledge I do have on sneakers. Are you thinking about securing these? I'm going to input raffles Monday.

The problem is your knowledge isn't truth but you fail to realize it.

Some people are nitpicking with some things for sure but your spitting of knowledge when you don't know what you think you know is an issue.
Every time I bring things up to you you talk in circles and don't understand it at all. Others do but you don't. It's like you are reciting some lines from a story but don't know what the story is about.

Pick whatever color text you want. Call shoes whatever you want but spitting wrong info is just wrong.

PREACH BROTHA, PREACH!

Amen

It's not just Sak. It's across the board on NT now. We have enough people in the community with actual knowledge that we don't need everyone chiming in with rumor, speculation, or hearsay. Over in the AM90 thread I specifically asked if anyone that had both 1990 and 2015 infrareds could compare the shade of the infrared. Some dude responds with a link to a YouTube comparison of 2010s and 2015s, like I didn't already look there. I get that some of you want to help out, but please, if you don't actually have the information that is requested, let someone else handle it. If someone asks about sizing, don't say you heard TTS. Unless you have the pair in hand, let someone that does answer the question.

It's not just Sak. It's across the board on NT now. We have enough people in the community with actual knowledge that we don't need everyone chiming in with rumor, speculation, or hearsay. Over in the AM90 thread I specifically asked if anyone that had both 1990 and 2015 infrareds could compare the shade of the infrared. Some dude responds with a link to a YouTube comparison of 2010s and 2015s, like I didn't already look there. I get that some of you want to help out, but please, if you don't actually have the information that is requested, let someone else handle it. If someone asks about sizing, don't say you heard TTS. Unless you have the pair in hand, let someone that does answer the question.

Last edited:
Seems like smaller chain stores are getting pushed back such as villa , hibbets. Maybe an attempt to cut back dooring out.?

Last edited:
Seems like smaller chain stores are getting pushed back such as villa , hibbets. Maybe an attempt to cut back dooring out.?

how when pairs where backdoored before the date got pushed back the 1st time :rofl:

backdooring wont ever be stopped

Yea it would to a degree, but why pay more, if u could get em @ retail.

[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
FTL map
qps4ur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom