Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Gift cards on SNKRS woulda brought these to a cool $40, but I'm happy to have a pair at the end of the day.

My local DSG is in NO WAY shape or form low key anymore 
laugh.gif
 Gonna have to show up early next time.

very happy and satisfied with these. sold my 04 pair that was a bit worn for $130 to a local kid and ended up getting these for about $140ish with a good friends managers discount. gonna rock these with a Shammgod Wizzards rookie in a few week when it gets warmer in my area. 

I didn't get the French Blue 12's like I wanted, but I got the Wings. Guess I'll deal with it. Still on the look out for a size 8.5 in the French Blue.

Man listen I'll trade!?!? No!? I thought so, lol...

I'm feeling the EXACT same way, except you're the real MVP...

I was hoping to h*** I'd get those WINGS.

I got these for $180 and change out the door...

So like cube said: "today was a good day"

[emoji]128526[/emoji]

So I 1/2 tried today and came up empty. Congrats guys.

Made in past the FNL splash screen only to be hit with the splash when choosing my size.
Failed on ndc.

Nice to see some local guys in here. I left there around 1250 and there was a big line for unclaimed pairs.

Yes sir! Thanks for the heads up too on the big line. I was gonna try and see if I can sneak another pair in just in case fnl cancelled the order.

I'll try to do better ooping guaranteed tickets in my area that I won't use.

I left 1 on the table today [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Yes sir! Thanks for the heads up too on the big line. I was gonna try and see if I can sneak another pair in just in case fnl cancelled the order.
Thanks for the credit but I was a lil late posting lol. Hopefully you got yours man

Back
Top Bottom