AIR JORDAN TEAM SIG.

410fresh

Banned
DOES ANY1 THINK THAT EACH TEAM JORDAN PLAYER SHOULD GET THERE OWN SIG SHOE? I THINK THEY SHOULD CAUSE JORDAN BIBBY 1, JORDAN RAY 1, JORDAN Q RICH AND MORE THEYALL SOUND GOOD TO ME. IT WOULD BE VERY NEAT AND I WOULD BUY ALL OF THEM.
pimp.gif

To many to do that productivly. & for most of the general public, it'll be hard to market certain guys sig shoes. If you wanna get good sales on a sigshoe, it'll be rather difficult to make a good amount of money on a Josh Howard sig series, Gerald Wallace, Q Rich, etc. JB is better off having them wearPE colorways of shoes to market them rather than making a sig.

Why the hell would anyobody want shoes like the Q-Rich 1s?

Imagine the commercial...

Do you want to be like Quentin Richardson? Average 8.1 points, shoot 35% from the field, and play for one of thew worst NBA teams in the league?
Well then do I have the shoes for you

I think that if they just kept it the way it is. Some people are worthy enough to have their own sig shoe. like CP3 and Melo but other than that playercolorways are hot!!!

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Do you want to be like Quentin Richardson? Average 8.1 points, shoot 35% from the field, and play for one of thew worst NBA teams in the league?

I dont know why but Q is one of my favorite players but he isnt really all that great right now. He has chronic back problems so it hampers his game a lotbut not to make excuses for him. Anyway it would be to hectic and there would be too many shoes

Some of these dudes shouldn't even have a shoe contract let alone a signature shoe.

nooooooooo!! but foreal naw because Jordan Brand is making 2 many Jordans 2 do that I think puttin there sig Like "JJ2 "on the Joe Johnson's,"RAY RAY" for Ray Allen and "CP3' on Chris Pauls Jordans that is enough to me and I also think u have to earn ur sig shoe in JordanBrand

they wouldnt be nearly as successful as the original jordan sig. line. probably would be the equivalent to a team jordan

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Hahahaha! Why the hell would Bibby, Q-Rich, and Finley deserve sig shoes? Hell, J-Rich is better than Q-Rich.

I don't know guys, T-Mac has had a sig for a while and he's the most overrated player in the league.
laugh.gif
Yeah, absolutely a bad idea.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

DOES ANY1 THINK THAT EACH TEAM JORDAN PLAYER SHOULD GET THERE OWN SIG SHOE? I THINK THEY SHOULD CAUSE JORDAN BIBBY 1, JORDAN RAY 1, JORDAN Q RICH AND MORE THEY ALL SOUND GOOD TO ME. IT WOULD BE VERY NEAT AND I WOULD BUY ALL OF THEM.
pimp.gif

all caps and no sense make jack a dull thread

Beyond Melo, CP3, Ray, and maybe Bibby.....I don't think so. Ray and Bibby are vets inJB, seems like too many athletes are joining the brand. T.O. should have his own cleat tho. Dat would be hot. I mean, JB is makin' a skateboard shoe, whynot make a shoe for a player that is ALWAYS wearin' JB kix and clothes?

I love PE's to much and they need to work on the look of the Melo's and CP's before they venture out to make signature shoes for anyone. I thinkit's fine the way it is now.

..... BIBBY definitley deserves a shoe! so does ray....i think its better than the crappy team jordans!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

DOES ANY1 THINK THAT EACH TEAM JORDAN PLAYER SHOULD GET THERE OWN SIG SHOE? I THINK THEY SHOULD CAUSE JORDAN BIBBY 1, JORDAN RAY 1, JORDAN Q RICH AND MORE THEY ALL SOUND GOOD TO ME. IT WOULD BE VERY NEAT AND I WOULD BUY ALL OF THEM.
pimp.gif

I don't frequent the JB forum too often, mostly just to check up on the new "number" Jordans...... but are posts like these common? Ifso..... I'm so sorry.

Back
Top Bottom