Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

I think everyone debating between green glow 4s and these should cop the green glows. I hear the 4s are a super limited QS release which will never be restocked or retro'd ever again and will be grails for a bunch of people in the near future.

Lol.

same thing for me, after fire red 5s all i will need is da black and red 1s. and maybe da fear 5s. who knows might be thinking totally different by then. 

thats for jordan though cant wait for da gloves.

You're joking right? It's not light enough to take a pic but my grape and fire reds both creased up.

Well this new leather they use is so powerful it reduces creasing and keeps it shape better than softer leather. Which is the only reason why I like leather on the new releases and its easier to clean

After missing out on the doernbecher 3's today I only have 6 more pairs to pick up until 2014 :smokin

Black tongue, Bred 1's, Steel 10's, Laney 5's, Barkley 180's, Black foams...

I'm done unless I see something I like on those restocks

Last edited:
After missing out on the doernbecher 3's today I only have 6 more pairs to pick up until 2014 :smokin

Wish I had deep pockets like you lol. That's a whole stack

Wish I had deep pockets like you lol. That's a whole stack

It's very easy once you resell, peep his sig.

Okay and everything is at a lower price than eBay

And $1000 on sneakers stretched out into 5 months is a lot... Seriously?? :lol:

Learn how to manage your money

Last edited:
What I don't get is I can wear between size 9-10 in Jordans, but I feel as if 9.5 is the ideal size for me, as my Chicago 1s fit well on my feet with little creases. So should I still go .5 size down or TTS?

Okay and everything is at a lower price than eBay

And $1000 on sneakers stretched out into 5 months is a lot... Seriously?? :lol:

Learn how to manage your money

Some people do that in a month or one or two pair of kicks

Oh haha THAT explains it. Gotta love resellers

Selling two pair of sneakers makes you a reseller? That might just be two pair of kicks he doesn't want anymore

^^^ Yeah but these have always had the 23 on them.

yea i know, i just think it looks corny for some reason... i just prefer the 5s without the 23. im not fond of the black and silvers either because of the 23 on the side but its whatever. i still love them i just wish they had the plain back! i havent liked any of the 5s to date with the number on the back.. i wish the raging bulls pack didnt have them but oh well, ima still be in line for these bad boys lol

^^^ Yeah but these have always had the 23 on them.

yea i know, i just think it looks corny for some reason... i just prefer the 5s without the 23. im not fond of the black and silvers either because of the 23 on the side but its whatever. i still love them i just wish they had the plain back! i havent liked any of the 5s to date with the number on the back.. i wish the raging bulls pack didnt have them but oh well, ima still be in line for these bad boys lol

The only 5's that need the #23 on the side to be complete is this pair

Just wish they would go back to the old original font

air-jordan-v-fire-red-og-on-ebay-01.jpg

This shoe is next on my list to cop and then I will have a little break till the black/red 1s come out.

The only 5's that need the #23 on the side to be complete is this pair

Just wish they would go back to the old original font

air-jordan-v-fire-red-og-on-ebay-01.jpg

Compare the flames on the side of this pair w/ the pictures above of the 2013 pair..

If i can cop, i will simply because i have MAD love for this colorway. I know quality will blow :smh:

hoping these will be easy to get or at least a decent amount available. so many shoes still to release this year from jordan brand alone, and i'm already looking forward to the VI's releases next year
laugh.gif

can't see these being difficult to cop the day of release.   online and in store.  How about the Fire Red 5's that came out in January.  They had multiple restocks on those.  so yeah these won't be difficult at all

Back
Top Bottom